Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Dragon Nest Emulator?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
need help xLethal let me know ill put some hours into reverseing the protocol. I've played the game when it was in closed beta and a little bit in Open beta. The game isn't that great.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Infranox Buddy.. Stop blocking my MSN and pulling all of this sh!t. Unblock me so we can chat, and this time no sh!t...!!

@xLethal Why do you constantly ignore my PMs? I just started a topic in Team Recruitment, and need more people.. I badly need coders, so please Lethal and jonnybravo join in. I'll make you head admin of course if you join xLethal.

Reaction score
well im ip banned from SEa due to being from NA. So if i wrote tools to log and do data then i guess we have a go on the project. If Xlethal is down i can write a few hacks that will bypass the encryption protocol. Once xlethal posts what he's doing we take it from there...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Exactly. I've been waiting for few days for reply from xLethal, so I guess we wait for now. :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well im pretty sure Lethal is on the move on making this FIRST EVER DN private server excluding the DN VN.. xD im proud of Lethal.. he's one of our favorite admin in XOR Networks :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'd like to revive this saying we need more people that are interested. I have someone that has a good approach. Please PM me if you are interested, and I will kindly tell you what the plan is.. If you can help, then I'll let you join us, but if not, then I won't. We need a good and capable team to get this thing started if we want to get anywhere.

Clearly, Lethal has little care about DN server, or else he would have replied, so we have to make due. Please PM me about this project asap! I'm not going to make a team recruitment for it since I want this project to have a special team. Thanks!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
go go nothing.. im counting on you.. im here to support..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back