Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Dransik Server Emu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello! From past few months i started this project to bring back the game, i use to play while was in high school . We have made some significant progress:
Server is written in C++
Login Server
Game Server
Map
Player Movement
Player Stats
Combat System
Skill System
Level System
Reputation System
And much more...
Vorlian - Dransik Server Emu - RaGEZONE Forums

Also if there are people who want to help in development please contact me directly ;)

Reaction score
Re: [Project] Dransik Server Emu

Nice work man ! i Wish you lucky ! i dont have time to help because i have my ower emulator project too .

YEy i has custom title^_^
Reaction score
Re: [Project] Dransik Server Emu

Nice!! I used to play this game and even tried to make emulator for it but i was too busy enjoying playing the game so i never got to crack the encryption or decryption for packets :D How did you guys manage it i remember it was some shady stuff going on like it didnt record packets send from the client or something.

Reaction score
We have got full map with all Monster spawns. We are still looking for some extra help. Also we manage to get their new graphics

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, I know it's not about the topic, but now I have an emulator that buys it from a Korean and it's done with visual studio. I do not know much about it, but I would like to see if anyone can help me. is a fight server (MMORPG)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey Vorlian what's up man? I used to play this game back in the days and I see that you want to bring it back to live. How are things going and is there anyway I can help? Do u have any server up for test or something? Plz email me

Reaction score
Well a lot of things are done. We currently working on Npc AI, soon Close testing should start for those who are interested can join our Discord Server: https://discord.gg/avuMZKR , need to look for Server where to host the server once we go public testing. if anyone have suggestion please shout out :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back