Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Eden online emu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
wonder if anyone has played this and if they have worked out the packet encryption i would like to have a crack at an emulator for it only i dunno how to break encryption on packets, cheers

Reaction score
if its my guess as i've only looked at the client and decomplied what i could.
//----- (00463E20) Address --------------------------------------------------------
sub_463E20
//----- (00463CE0) Address ------------------------------------------
sub_463CE0

any one of those sub routines looks like its the packet encryption not 100% sure...

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
im not sure how they handle packets, ive been looking around and debugging, ive attached WPE to the process it doesnt log any packets being sent or received and ive attached olly to it looked through all the intermodular calls and cant find and references to winsock sending or receiving its as though it doesnt send or receive packets whihc is complete nonsense as its an MMO im totally confused

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back