Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Endless Ages - True MMO - FPS - RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

M4z0ra - Endless Ages - True MMO - FPS - RPG - RaGEZONE Forums

As we all know a guy named Tbarlow, who had a server running for a game called Endless Ages. I actually worked with him for a bit, not with him but through a guy named BlasterDude. I got 'removed' from the team for offering to assist with the server. Now 6 - 9 months later, there server took a blow due to having no site or a proper Staff. All their staff members were oddly stupid and ignorant ( Giving Clans items and leaving other clans handles of decent items - EA was never meant for hand-outs enless they were earned by events, or trivia :p ). Now as of their server now I'd imagine its down. I myself got banned for trolling their corrupt Staff, immature on my part, sure. Anyways Endless Ages has nothing good going for it at the moment and I would like to change that.

What are my plans? I would like to get a staff from wherever, here, there, but a smart and grammatically-intelligent group of people, so we can host a good server and have it a success. I can put up a temp. but free site ran with PhpBB3 or SMP ( Others like vBulletin, can be possible ).
I will also host a chat-system such as Hamachi or IRC ( Preferred IRC ), for all the members and staff to interact during the server-development.

If anyone wants to help me on this road to bringing up a good Server for Endless Ages, E-Mail me at Nucious@Live.com. I'll reply as soon as possible.

- Note - Please don't remove this thread at the request of SnowFox or any other Vet - EA Players :).

- M4z0ra

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

M4z0ra - Endless Ages - True MMO - FPS - RPG - RaGEZONE Forums

As we all know a guy named Tbarlow, who had a server running for a game called Endless Ages. I actually worked with him for a bit, not with him but through a guy named BlasterDude. I got 'removed' from the team for offering to assist with the server. Now 6 - 9 months later, there server took a blow due to having no site or a proper Staff. All their staff members were oddly stupid and ignorant ( Giving Clans items and leaving other clans handles of decent items - EA was never meant for hand-outs enless they were earned by events, or trivia :p ). Now as of their server now I'd imagine its down. I myself got banned for trolling their corrupt Staff, immature on my part, sure. Anyways Endless Ages has nothing good going for it at the moment and I would like to change that.

What are my plans? I would like to get a staff from wherever, here, there, but a smart and grammatically-intelligent group of people, so we can host a good server and have it a success. I can put up a temp. but free site ran with PhpBB3 or SMP ( Others like vBulletin, can be possible ).
I will also host a chat-system such as Hamachi or IRC ( Preferred IRC ), for all the members and staff to interact during the server-development.

If anyone wants to help me on this road to bringing up a good Server for Endless Ages, E-Mail me at Nucious@Live.com. I'll reply as soon as possible.

- Note - Please don't remove this thread at the request of SnowFox or any other Vet - EA Players :).

- M4z0ra

no one will help you since this will take years ... and you have no clue what takes to make a game

$$$$$$$

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
no one will help you since this will take years ... and you have no clue what takes to make a game

$$$$$$$

Right.. For 1. I don't even have the server files, so maybe this why I am requesting help? Irrelevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back