• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Endless Ages - True MMO - FPS - RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

M4z0ra - Endless Ages - True MMO - FPS - RPG - RaGEZONE Forums

As we all know a guy named Tbarlow, who had a server running for a game called Endless Ages. I actually worked with him for a bit, not with him but through a guy named BlasterDude. I got 'removed' from the team for offering to assist with the server. Now 6 - 9 months later, there server took a blow due to having no site or a proper Staff. All their staff members were oddly stupid and ignorant ( Giving Clans items and leaving other clans handles of decent items - EA was never meant for hand-outs enless they were earned by events, or trivia :p ). Now as of their server now I'd imagine its down. I myself got banned for trolling their corrupt Staff, immature on my part, sure. Anyways Endless Ages has nothing good going for it at the moment and I would like to change that.

What are my plans? I would like to get a staff from wherever, here, there, but a smart and grammatically-intelligent group of people, so we can host a good server and have it a success. I can put up a temp. but free site ran with PhpBB3 or SMP ( Others like vBulletin, can be possible ).
I will also host a chat-system such as Hamachi or IRC ( Preferred IRC ), for all the members and staff to interact during the server-development.

If anyone wants to help me on this road to bringing up a good Server for Endless Ages, E-Mail me at Nucious@Live.com. I'll reply as soon as possible.

- Note - Please don't remove this thread at the request of SnowFox or any other Vet - EA Players :).

- M4z0ra

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

M4z0ra - Endless Ages - True MMO - FPS - RPG - RaGEZONE Forums

As we all know a guy named Tbarlow, who had a server running for a game called Endless Ages. I actually worked with him for a bit, not with him but through a guy named BlasterDude. I got 'removed' from the team for offering to assist with the server. Now 6 - 9 months later, there server took a blow due to having no site or a proper Staff. All their staff members were oddly stupid and ignorant ( Giving Clans items and leaving other clans handles of decent items - EA was never meant for hand-outs enless they were earned by events, or trivia :p ). Now as of their server now I'd imagine its down. I myself got banned for trolling their corrupt Staff, immature on my part, sure. Anyways Endless Ages has nothing good going for it at the moment and I would like to change that.

What are my plans? I would like to get a staff from wherever, here, there, but a smart and grammatically-intelligent group of people, so we can host a good server and have it a success. I can put up a temp. but free site ran with PhpBB3 or SMP ( Others like vBulletin, can be possible ).
I will also host a chat-system such as Hamachi or IRC ( Preferred IRC ), for all the members and staff to interact during the server-development.

If anyone wants to help me on this road to bringing up a good Server for Endless Ages, E-Mail me at Nucious@Live.com. I'll reply as soon as possible.

- Note - Please don't remove this thread at the request of SnowFox or any other Vet - EA Players :).

- M4z0ra

no one will help you since this will take years ... and you have no clue what takes to make a game

$$$$$$$

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
no one will help you since this will take years ... and you have no clue what takes to make a game

$$$$$$$

Right.. For 1. I don't even have the server files, so maybe this why I am requesting help? Irrelevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back