Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Gladiatus clone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
even if you download it you cant possible play it. :p
Created land.php file.
Created land.tpl file added map.
Updated land.tpl file fixed all links...
Updated land.php file.
Updated install index.php file.
Added Templates folder in install.
Updated ranking.php(2) some fixes.
Updated news.php some fixes.
Deleted avatar folder in templates.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
please finish it:)
i love this game and it is a long time that i am waiting for it
i'll be waiting;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
aviv be tomorow at morning on. we will work a little then it's 1.20v i think it's enought updates already...
and for goodnight sleep to all one more update :D before goving to bed:
Updated city.php file, fixed some links.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
please give the website that where we have to download it and please give it in forum(this forum) ;)
thanks for gladiatus clone :)
i know that will be a day that you will release v20 :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Updated installnext.php file.
Updated on all files did some small fixes.
Updated web to 1.20v.

If you want to download 1.10v files just say "I want to have" or something like that :D and if there would be 20 people who want this low version files i will release them now on ragezone. But you must know that the files are still not playable...

---------- Post added at 08:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 AM ----------

Updated some files and did some rewrites.
Updated database created servers table.
Updated ranking.php(2) files fixed limit.
Updated Templates folder added premium.tpl.
Updated premium.php.
Updated weoponshop.php,weoponshop.tpl file, small update.
Updated armorshop.php,armorshop.tpl file, small update.
Updated shop.php,shop.tpl file, small update.
Updated img folder added new images.
Updated account.php file.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why bothering? I saw this script on scriptmafia(.org) IT's not a big deal. It's poop. You didn't even bother to change the banner, (ERPG is still in there) so yeah. It's not full, and it's original author is Crack. It has images, but missing code. It's not playable.

Did i mention:
Rank f**ked up
Coins not working
Shops not working
Profiles not working

It's just like 40% of the real stuff.

However, wish you luck.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
:D Yeah only problem is im Crack :D loughted really hard. :D i released it a long time and even in scriptmafia.org...
if don't beleave then look into that scriptmafia and it says my skype edixba and if you want i can log into that skype :D

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

Yeah like you saiyed it's not playable i sayed that thousand times and it needs about mounth maybe more for just playing at minimal.

---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------

Yeah that's nothing new and about rank did not get you...
Im not in that mood today so bb for today and thanks for "good luck".

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
:D Yeah only problem is im Crack :D loughted really hard. :D i released it a long time and even in scriptmafia.org...
if don't beleave then look into that scriptmafia and it says my skype edixba and if you want i can log into that skype :D

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

Yeah like you saiyed it's not playable i sayed that thousand times and it needs about mounth maybe more for just playing at minimal.

---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------

Yeah that's nothing new and about rank did not get you...
Im not in that mood today so bb for today and thanks for "good luck".

Gladiatus is 1.4.0 arleady. Stuff changed since your release. And it takes alot of time for 2 guys to code a whole php/sequel game. What's the point in having a changelog with no releases? Also, why don't you use an existent game engine with the pretty much same content ($20 on the market, if you lucky you could find a nulled version), and just skin it up for gladiatus, like most game clones up there did. This should not be taken as offensive. And again, good luck. I'm looking forward into this.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah i know it takes to much time but i didn't say tomorow it will be finished... I released it on sourceforget.com 1.02v and 1.10v i don't release here there's no point whit those files you can look into web nothing more or less it's nothing special and not even worth people time for trying it out now, so if there is people who want just to have it sure i will release it here. i sayed this thing already. ;]

---------- Post added at 07:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 AM ----------

and if you know some games that have the same features like whit shop or market or inventory tell me becouse i don't really know nothing not even similar and again i don't really know much rpg games.

---------- Post added at 07:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 AM ----------

And yeah i know about gladiatus 1.4.0 and i know about graphic etc.

Reaction score
I just downloaded v1.10, and ..

I have a question, did you stole the whole code from Baza!d ?

On left, is your code, on right is Baza!d code

karolis1 - Gladiatus clone - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Don't know who is this 'Baza!d' not my coded were two files in this clone equi,shop didn't stoled or something like that etc. So about rankings no it's mine...

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 AM ----------

is that all whit questions or there would be someone else who wants to ask something like this question etc...;]

---------- Post added at 12:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

So if you beleave me or don't beleave, I really don't care(don't mean anything by this) there are always people whit diffrent minds so that's nothing new, I will release this more and if you beleave that it's stolen(not my work, etc don't care then just don't download it, don't post your comments and don't mind this thread.) and if you have question where did i get those files two files i can say i got them from friend a long long time ago whit all img of index,login,register and if you don't beleave me or something like that i don't really care just don't spam your bad comments here becouse it really annoys me. :] thanks for understanding.

---------- Post added at 12:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 PM ----------

hmm, and 'tanomist' if you want i can rewrite the stupid ranking.php. It's fine whit me.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Who cares if he "stole" open-source code, or not? People are mind-f**ked. There are only few who are working on something free those days so let's just pull them away, and get them off a gaming forum.

Keep up good work, Crack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back