Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hopping back on the Rift train?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It won't fit
Loyal Member
Reaction score
For those of you who may or may not know. There was a rift emulator in the works not too long ago, but everyone who had anything to do with it jumped ship at the first glimpse of a DMCA.

I would like to get a few people to assist in developing on the current files. It could either be public or it could be underground until completed.

It's Written in C#. The main people needed are people that are good with packets and the what not. I know nothing about that stuff. The decryption is already done. As far as I can tell.

What works.
Login, character creation, and you can go in-game. As soon as I fix a bug with the last part.

If you're interested in helping out(preferably people who won't jump ship at the sight of a dmca.) Send me a PM and I'll give you a way of contacting me.

Project Page: Rift-Emu Summary - What's Horrible

Updated: 12/18/11

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Can't kilean the zilean
Loyal Member
Reaction score
it is reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaly boring.

WoW> rift

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
it is reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaly boring.

WoW> rift
I fail to see how Rift is more boring than WoW, they are very alike when it comes to instancing, raids and pvpee.
But I guess people who play for free on private servers (I assume your one of them) always think that games not available as full working emu's are worse.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I would love to help, but I have no coding experience what so ever, the most I can do is MySQL and graphics :p

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What is the current progress of this project, besides what has already been release by Strawberry-Pr0jcts

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
so what client support does this have 1.2? or 1.6 also does the character actually show up and do you have a proper database ?

it seems your link is now not available i was just on it the other day and it worked did you update the site or core?

It won't fit
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I turned off the svn server. I might turn it back on, but as of now I'm not using it because I'm stuck. I'm using my site for something more productive I've been planning for a while.

It's 1.2, and yes, the character does show up. But it's not 100%, yes I also have a database, it's complete up to where I am in-game, and I think a little further. I can't remember. I think I misplaced the database.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a copy of the server you used Visual Studio 11 right? I am downloading it now I am getting an error with 10...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back