Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Khan Online - LoginDB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Master Summoner
Reaction score
I'm having a problem running LoginDB of Khan Online.

ODBC is already correct cuz it doesnt give the error anymore.
But when it starts running, it justs goes to "not responding" after a second or 2 from execution.

Could the connection not been made? It says on the config file that WSAAcceptIP. I'm using windows 2k3 enterprise edition SP2/R2.

Could that WSA version be not supported anymore?
Do you need the file, so you can check what are the parameters its needing?

Thanks and God Bless..

---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 PM ----------

I also need help with this err.

SQLSTATE:01000, Diagnostics Infor:[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][DBNETLIB]ConnectionOpen(Connect()).

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can you guide me how to setup Khan Offline server ?

Coxiez
Banned
Reaction score
whould you please share the file and we try to config that to a new One with new character!

and make text for the latest config you Know! from setting of ( IP, SQL, WEB and adding a name for the server)

send private message to me, your server file with config text of last update you make!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
its server files official or emulator?
Well, i see "server is private", why u ask for help here? o.o
pathetic

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i'm playing on this server right now, such a corrupt server w/ no actual updates, they don't even mind explaining to players why is the server down, some person in this site offer help but i think they wont let them, they earn a lot of money from this game, its a nice game but only lacks a true, real, dedicated Admin, GM's and developer... how sad that some of the old player are selling their account..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back