Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

League of Legends Server EMU

Status
Not open for further replies.
凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The point is having the server files for offline play, so we can test champions better etc. it's a good game, it don't benefit cash players, but i hate when they put items you can't get unless you pay for them, like skins.

if you knew anything about creating/maintaining a game an hosting a game you would realize it cost money, and with out money you can't do poop in life. The reason they put cash into the game is so they can get something in return, so they can buy houses and cars and food.

i personaly think having emus and server files is usefull so when the company stops hosting and such then we can still play. too bad nobody made a gunster emu, that was a fun game back in the day..SHAME ON YOU IJJI FOR MAGICALLY REMOVING IT.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Guess that all depends on 'Gunsters' chinese name?
Maybe it is done.
I think emulators are useful too. For when the hosts *Rape* the game. Case examples being: Shattered Galaxy (Formerly Nexons) and Star Wars Galaxies (SOE). SG just changed designs to often. Went with a p2p model that ended up slapping them in the face so they sold the rights to this "Kru" company who does like... 0 updates.

I don't think it needs to be said the massive rape that SoE handed to it's players of StarWarsGalaxies... but pretty much they changed a Unique/Awesome game into a "WoW-Clone" after WoW debuted.

+1 more support for an LoL emu although could careless about the game. It's always a good thing to me. :>

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Guess that all depends on 'Gunsters' chinese name?
Maybe it is done.
I think emulators are useful too. For when the hosts *Rape* the game. Case examples being: Shattered Galaxy (Formerly Nexons) and Star Wars Galaxies (SOE). SG just changed designs to often. Went with a p2p model that ended up slapping them in the face so they sold the rights to this "Kru" company who does like...
I don't think it needs to be said the massive rape that SoE handed to it's players of StarWarsGalaxies... but pretty much they changed a Unique/Awesome game into a "WoW-Clone" after WoW debuted.0 updates.+1 more support for an LoL emu although could careless about the game. It's always a good thing to me. :>

yea i heard about that, that something completely changed in star wars galaxies den an emu was born. gunster was a 2d shooter which could be pvp or stage lvl'd like co-op mission - sort of a mixture between infantry and metal slug style gaming. but it was called gunster - rain of bullets. korean version was called gunstrike

YouTube - Gunster My Video

also what's the deal with people saying shyt like its a good game don't do it? isin't it better knowing you could own files which will never go out of business?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
If anyone is working on this plz contact me as i am interested and willing to help out
-Thanks

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
u all wrong,the people behind Lol ar the creators from war craft

Please read the f---ing posts on top of you, a link has been provided that says "LoL IS CREATED BY THE CREATORS OF DOTA".

And Blizzard games are more awesome. (Starcraft 2. Ftw.)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I just started to Play LoL / League of Legends But I hope we get in some Private Severs on it! :)

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Please read the f---ing posts on top of you, a link has been provided that says "LoL IS CREATED BY THE CREATORS OF DOTA".

And Blizzard games are more awesome. (Starcraft 2. Ftw.)

you should also clarify that Dota is only a warcraft III mod/map, because people are really slow

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Emulator?
for?
More experience? more PI?.. its a good game.. dont go this.
I play LoL and i think emulator will be useless and dangerour for the game.
STOP THIS IDEA AND CLOSE THIS TOPIC.

Edit:
but i hate when they put items you can't get unless you pay for them, like skins.
OK... ask them for put all skins for free, but go and pay the host, all the employers,all months and months of work and then.. they will set this skins for free.
people only think about themselves, selfishness will lead us to hell.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
creator from LoL has 1 creator from WC3 and WoW

Tom “Zileas” Cadwell (Design Director) – Formerly at Blizzard as the Play Balance Lead for Warcraft III: Frozen Throne, and a key designer on World of Warcraft, Tom brings his focus on mechanical and technical design, and his experience as one of the world’s most recognized Starcraft players to the table to help make League of Legends a balanced and polished play experience.

so at some point hes right with blizzard :p

BTT: i think its not worth it since the game is for free and really easy. You can get retards in your team too on a privat server, guess where all the banned retards would go if theres a privat server? :eek:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I see no point in an emulator, there's always customs game you can make, but it's viable if you play offline I suppose.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Impossible since everything is server sided

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
It is most likely possible to make one, unless the packet protocol is encrypted (which would make it alot harder).

I had to do a test, and with 1 minute work I already managed to make the game client connect to my server (the game client is when it goes into fullscreen).

I'm guessing as all typical servers the packet structure may be
int size
... checksum
... an client id or something to be able to identify itself from when you selected a game in previous window.

The number "8390" is the port the game should connect to in the game client, and 5146 could be the game id you are wanting to connect to.

http://image-storage.co.uk/Images/7b9ac4436/leaguesrv096a431.JPG

Please note that I personally have no time to be researching that much on this, I'm just giving a headstart.

:wink:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
The whole air\LolClient.exe is actually an AIR debugger.
So basically you can decompile the LolClient.swf to get somewhat sourcecode of it.

So basically making an emulator for the LolClient would not be that hard, I used Sothink SWF Decompiler (trial tho), to see some of the flash-java decompiled source of it.

The LolClient seems only to want to run if the lol.launcher.exe is running as I tried to run it manually (with command line arguments from lol.launcher.exe):

D:\Program Files\League of Legends\Installed\air>LOLClient.exe -runtime .\ -nodebug META-INF\AIR\application.xml .\ -- 8393
setScreenDimensions: width: 1280 height: 800
Hello
warning: unable to bind to property 'xpBoostEnabled' on class 'com.riotgames.platform.gameclient.domain.inventory::ActiveBoosts'
warning: unable to bind to property 'ipBoostEnabled' on class 'com.riotgames.platform.gameclient.domain.inventory::ActiveBoosts'
TypeError: Error #1034
Opened log file: D:\Program Files\League of Legends\Installed\air\logs\LolClient.20110423.151911.log
GameViews.afterSummonerCreated...
showScreenElements is called
warning: unable to bind to property 'chatPrompts' on class 'com.riotgames.platform.gameclient.chat::ChatViewMediatorImpl'
Animated List -- Adding Elements
Refreshing Animated List..... animate = false
Error: Error #2002

http://image-storage.co.uk/Images/7b9ac4436/clcapb377b7e.JPG

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The whole air\LolClient.exe is actually an AIR debugger.
So basically you can decompile the LolClient.swf to get somewhat sourcecode of it.

So basically making an emulator for the LolClient would not be that hard, I used Sothink SWF Decompiler (trial tho), to see some of the flash-java decompiled source of it.

The LolClient seems only to want to run if the lol.launcher.exe is running as I tried to run it manually (with command line arguments from lol.launcher.exe):

http://image-storage.co.uk/Images/7b9ac4436/clcapb377b7e.JPG

It be nice to see an emu of this for sure, i personally really do like the game and company but sometimes games unexpectedly close/shutdown and it would be pretty kewl to have a lan/pserver of this.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good to see that someone is working on it. :) I would really like to play it via lan n stuff.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Boom BUMPSHOT

So banned on both my accounts now whens this emu coming out xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back