Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

League of Legends Server EMU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
No reason to emu LoL... the game already takes no skill to play and everything is easily attainable unless you're so Ducking lazy you can't right click and press Q/W/E/R. Then uninstall.

Reaction score
See the people who have supposed the idea haven't given any reasons to support it.

Yet I've given MANY to not support it. If you don't have any reason to make an emulator, don't make one... its like I said over and over again. Unless there is room for improvement which an emulator can provide. Then dont emulate.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
See the people who have supposed the idea haven't given any reasons to support it.

Yet I've given MANY to not support it. If you don't have any reason to make an emulator, don't make one... its like I said over and over again. Unless there is room for improvement which an emulator can provide. Then dont emulate.

You'r prolly right.

regards, Sharp.

i sell platypus
Loyal Member
Reaction score
biggest question is, WHY would you emu it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
league of legends is a nice game,

go and play in real server :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
but it online games,,,,i wish it is in offline,,so i can play it anywhere,just playing with bots when iam in bored time.
what about if its possible to make a launcher for offline, and a launcher for offline.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Pros:
neer 0 lag(us ver is 200+ for me)
the money system removed and the earn points insed
LAN(offline)

Cons:
NONE!

Reaction score
Pros:
neer 0 lag(us ver is 200+ for me)
the money system removed and the earn points insed
LAN(offline)

Cons:
NONE!

You'd have to have a server situated to your geographical location for it to be near 0 lag. But we can count that sure, more geographical servers for load distribution and ping times.

It's not a pro to remove the money system, you're being a skiddie pirate and screwing over a company which actually cares for it's players and does a great job with their game. Keep in mind Riot isnt nearly as big as lets say Blizzard. Their development team consists of 2-4 coders. the rest being graphics. They're a small team often clocking in 15+ hour work days for us to enjoy their game. I would never want to deny them their hard earned money.

Only pro that you do have right is the LAN

And for Cons? I already stated this but I'll do it again since people still think this is a good idea.

Piracy as stated above.

Riot will tighten security no longer allowing third party mods.

Instability, no emulator will ever be able to offer all features of an official server, and still be stable and working 100% correctly.

Pings/Performances can also be a down side, you don't have the racks of servers that riot uses for their platforms. I know for a fact their servers use a lot of resources this is scalable via an emulator but doing so may affect gameplay severely, we don't know yet.

Putting all that work into a game which is essentially free and thrives off of the few who may make RP purchases. Why emulate a free game? Just go play the original and win contests they throw if you're too cheap to actually buy RP.

edit:

Chris says:
*Custom skins too
*they're not encrypted
*nore does the launcher run checks
Dawson. | Awww yeaa official Terriara OST says:
*Oh good point ill go edit that in

Dont wanna pay RP? use custom skins.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You'd have to have a server situated to your geographical location for it to be near 0 lag. But we can count that sure, more geographical servers for load distribution and ping times.

It's not a pro to remove the money system, you're being a skiddie pirate and screwing over a company which actually cares for it's players and does a great job with their game. Keep in mind Riot isnt nearly as big as lets say Blizzard. Their development team consists of 2-4 coders. the rest being graphics. They're a small team often clocking in 15+ hour work days for us to enjoy their game. I would never want to deny them their hard earned money.

Only pro that you do have right is the LAN

And for Cons? I already stated this but I'll do it again since people still think this is a good idea.

Piracy as stated above.

Riot will tighten security no longer allowing third party mods.

Instability, no emulator will ever be able to offer all features of an official server, and still be stable and working 100% correctly.

Pings/Performances can also be a down side, you don't have the racks of servers that riot uses for their platforms. I know for a fact their servers use a lot of resources this is scalable via an emulator but doing so may affect gameplay severely, we don't know yet.

Putting all that work into a game which is essentially free and thrives off of the few who may make RP purchases. Why emulate a free game? Just go play the original and win contests they throw if you're too cheap to actually buy RP.

edit:

Chris says:
*Custom skins too
*they're not encrypted
*nore does the launcher run checks
Dawson. | Awww yeaa official Terriara OST says:
*Oh good point ill go edit that in

Dont wanna pay RP? use custom skins.

hey, we know riot powns :closedeyes:, but every cool game needs a private server (i think u dont think so :rolleyes:).

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What's wrong with emulating a f2p game for LAN play?
It's always a plus having an emu incase the company decides to pack up and move onto something else, or some how manage to completely alter the whole game, in some case's it does happen. It's also a bonus for people who are still running DIAL UP, xD.

"Pings/Performances can also be a down side, you don't have the racks of servers that riot uses for their platforms. I know for a fact their servers use a lot of resources this is scalable via an emulator but doing so may affect gameplay severely, we don't know yet."

Yea of course this makes a lot of sense because you know... private/lan server's normally have 32 million players... and about 1 million players simultaneously playing at the same time. So of course we need heavy duty servers to run a half butt emulator which probably nobody will finish xD.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Almost a half year and nobody sayed enything, PLS WORK ON IT!!! I BEG YOU!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back