Mabinogi server emulator

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    MemberRank
    Feb 2017 Join Date
    16Posts

Re: Mabinogi server emulator

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

@TheOni, Thanks for your reply, anyway I haven't been able to get to the skills yet, this will still take some time before I am able to do them, however when they are done, you can basically do anything with it you like (as long as the clients supports it, also that is what my guts is saying for now ;)).

Next to that indeed I was involved in Aura at some point but unfortunately because of little time back then I had to back out.

MemberRank
    Feb 2017 Join Date
    16Posts

https://aurora-ps.eu/2017/08/19/version-0.0.2.htmlHello again,

I have just released version 0.0.2.
    This version includes the following:

- A basic npc (can be found on the main square in Tir).
    - Static mobs (very basic) can be found in the graveyard (they still have the wrong color).
    - Characters/ pets can also be removed.
    - Fixed some minor bugs

You can find the blog post here

MemberRank
    Aug 2017 Join Date
    2Posts

Actually, now that you say that, i do recalling that the issue with Nexon that they have goes as far as if Nexon notices a PS that has their trace (being made with the tools they created) the ones working in AURA could get in some serious issues, which petty much explains why seems like you're working from the ground up.

MemberRank
    Feb 2017 Join Date
    16Posts

Another update, this time there is version 0.0.3.

- A basic implementation of NPC shops has been done, and you can only sell items (you get nothing in return as yet).
    - Also Tir Chonaill properties have been added so you have more world interaction possible.
    - You can now drop and pickup dropped items.
    - Invertory handling has been improved.

And a lot of technical updates.

Also this is a call to people who like JavaScript, like to learn JavaScript or people who want to contribute.
    If you like to make your contribution you can give me an issue on github, than I can add you to the Skype group.

Quote Originally Posted by jasper199069 View Post
    Another update, this time there is version 0.0.3.

- A basic implementation of NPC shops has been done, and you can only sell items (you get nothing in return as yet).
    - Also Tir Chonaill properties have been added so you have more world interaction possible.
    - You can now drop and pickup dropped items.
    - Invertory handling has been improved.

And a lot of technical updates.

Also this is a call to people who like JavaScript, like to learn JavaScript or people who want to contribute.
    If you like to make your contribution you can give me an issue on github, than I can add you to the Skype group.
    You may want to do Discord instead of Skype as it allows better organization and pinning of important messages, as well as roles.

MemberRank
    Feb 2017 Join Date
    16Posts

@AdeptGamer thanks for the mention, I have indeed checked out discord before, however back then it wasn't what it is today.
    I have added a link to the TS. for the people to join.

MemberRank
    Feb 2017 Join Date
    16Posts

Just released version 0.0.5 this adds a basic API with bearer token authentications
    and a cli to add accounts and api tokens.

next to some bug fixes.

However a small update, soon I will be going on vacation so in the upcoming month not a lot will happen,
    sorry in advance for this, I will make up with a nice update after my vacation ;)

Spoiler:

Last edited by jasper199069; 11-10-17 at 09:00 PM.

MemberRank
    Feb 2017 Join Date
    16Posts

Another update on the project, the launcher is now released, soon a new version will come with minor bug-fixes.
    In the mean time the website has gotten a makeover and a completely updated system.

A lot of work will now be done on the API of the server and the website.
    If the API has been updated a new version will be released.

MemberRank
    Feb 2017 Join Date
    16Posts

Shout out to any php or javascript developers if you are interested in supporting this project, please contact me.

Currently we are working on an electron app for the launcher,
    nodejs for the server itself and php for the wordpress site.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Advertisement