Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Mobile [Development] Mu Online Mobile (Miracle/Origin) - Vr 1.4.3

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Have some error with GameServer, maybe can somebody help me? This error more 6 days, and i don't know how fix it :(
Maybe is some guides how to start the f-g Game Server (LOGDB and GAMEDB - working perfect)

Exeption log:
应用程序出现了异常[1]:
读取属性: RecoverLifeV 失败, xml节点名: Config/Levels/Level

额外信息: CurrentDomain_UnhandledException
в GameServer.Logic.Global.GetSafeAttributeDouble(XElement XML, String attribute) в e:\workspace\MUServerRoot\branches\1.4\GameServer_1.4.1\GameServer\Logic\Global.cs:строка 521
в GameServer.Program.LoadRoleBasePropItems(Int32 maxLevel) в e:\workspace\MUServerRoot\branches\1.4\GameServer_1.4.1\GameServer\Program.cs:строка 1521
в GameServer.Program.InitGameRes() в e:\workspace\MUServerRoot\branches\1.4\GameServer_1.4.1\GameServer\Program.cs:строка 1429
в GameServer.Program.InitServer() в e:\workspace\MUServerRoot\branches\1.4\GameServer_1.4.1\GameServer\Program.cs:строка 985
в GameServer.Program.OnStartServer() в e:\workspace\MUServerRoot\branches\1.4\GameServer_1.4.1\GameServer\Program.cs:строка 303
в GameServer.Program.Main(String[] args) в e:\workspace\MUServerRoot\branches\1.4\GameServer_1.4.1\GameServer\Program.cs:строка 244

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i install windows xp sp1 64bit x64 but this mu server wont work? why???

so what realy type of windows/bit can work this mu server?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Same error When start GS have erorr:
Could someone help.
lucastx - [Development] Mu Online Mobile (Miracle/Origin) - Vr 1.4.3 - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Look the ip in gs folder change the second ip 127.0.0.1 to 192.168.1.253 that will work first run dbserver/logserver/gameserver. We need working test account user/password user: cjsh pass: cjsh wont work..... Or how to make one?

Coxiez
Banned
Reaction score
I need clean guide how to work the register!
I did not change the original ip and port i change my ip and port to work the server and client. Yes server and client work but on register i cant make account!! How can i make the register work? and what ip i need to change on web folder files????.

By the way I use the first relist file for web and sql server to work the web and sql file on this post its work fine i guise but not the register and i dont know if login work or not work to???

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sir need guide for login/register
i cant make one and i cant login i manage to decompiled and compiled the file and i put en file to it and i kick :81 of ip to work all www files for this server but i cant login and register to test my edit client.apk please need your big help about this!!!!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if i manage to work this login/register and if the client i edit work i will share it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! only this login/register make me annoying..... :$:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
pls help ! client can't connect to server.

my ip config
server
1 \MU_Server\Server1\GameDBServer\AppConfig.xml -> <Line ID="1" ip="123.184.17.221" port="3001" /> change to my lan ip
<Line ID="1" ip="10.5.50.254" port="3001" />
2 \MU_Server\Server1\GameDBServer\GameServer.xml -> <Line ID="1" ip="10.5.50.254" port="3001"/>
3 \MU_Server\Server1\GameServer\AppConfig.xml -> <Socket ip="10.5.50.254" port="3001" capacity="900" />

web copy folder web to my inetpub(htdocs) folder then change 123.184.17.221 to my lan ip

mysql copy folder mysql replace to C:\Program Files\MySQL\MySQL Server 5.1

Client
assets/ serverip.txt & version.xml change all ip to my lan ip

gameserver dbserver logserver run without error but client can't connect to server

I use this link from topic "Server + Client + Database's + MySQL + Web:
"
and folder smali not found. Thanks

Last edited:
Reaction score
pls help ! client can't connect to server.

my ip config
server
1 \MU_Server\Server1\GameDBServer\AppConfig.xml -> <Line ID="1" ip="123.184.17.221" port="3001" /> change to my lan ip
<Line ID="1" ip="10.5.50.254" port="3001" />
2 \MU_Server\Server1\GameDBServer\GameServer.xml -> <Line ID="1" ip="10.5.50.254" port="3001"/>
3 \MU_Server\Server1\GameServer\AppConfig.xml -> <Socket ip="10.5.50.254" port="3001" capacity="900" />

web copy folder web to my inetpub(htdocs) folder then change 123.184.17.221 to my lan ip

mysql copy folder mysql replace to C:\Program Files\MySQL\MySQL Server 5.1

Client
assets/ serverip.txt & version.xml change all ip to my lan ip

gameserver dbserver logserver run without error but client can't connect to server

I use this link from topic "Server + Client + Database's + MySQL + Web:
"
and folder smali not found.

at smali folder there are file named RCP..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Guyz. Help please. Start the Dbserver and logDb - ok. But... I start GS Server and loading.. Next unknown error and GS is closed.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Guyz. Help please. Start the Dbserver and logDb - ok. But... I start GS Server and loading.. Next unknown error and GS is closed.

that file wrong config or remove, check that file in game server

Coxiez
Banned
Reaction score
Which is in smali i need to edit? I have working apktool can extract all file in mu client.apk i so smali folder there.. And i notice only with internet can work this login and register connected to original site.. Even this relist have this account.bak wont work in none internet connection. Who have this pushserverip work on web? I think this is most need to this files...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, good news.
I managed to translate the gameserver.
Now i need someone who knows work with utility, i have unpacked the files inside bin folder, but i have to repack it, and i don't have any idea how to do. Please pm me, or join in the development group on skype.

For example, i used the destunity to unpack it (you can download it in tools section)

How you can see it worked pretty well, extracted and created a folder.
wcnwglD - [Development] Mu Online Mobile (Miracle/Origin) - Vr 1.4.3 - RaGEZONE Forums

Inside this folder have the file exctracted, which is taoZhuangBak.tga. If you convert it to a jpg, you can see what is inside the image.
Note: the .jpg image is converted by myself.

3spi2M - [Development] Mu Online Mobile (Miracle/Origin) - Vr 1.4.3 - RaGEZONE Forums

What i need to do is, repack after editing for use in the client. But i don't know how to do that, accepting sugestion.

// The jeronima team still working on porting it to unity, but it gonna take 1,2 months, my solution is for now.

Can you help me trans china to vn or china to en 90% ? Thanks you very much

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back