Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Onyx Legion: New Free Indie MMORPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ian2000 - Onyx Legion: New Free Indie MMORPG - RaGEZONE Forums

Name: Onyx Legion Online
Platform: Windows
Release Date: Summer 2015

The game is currently in development but is planned to be released the beginning of Ssummer. Please come check it out and provide some feedback if you get a chance! I would love to hear some feedback from the RageZone community, as I have been a member here for a long time.

What is Onyx Legion?

Onyx Legion Online is a full-fledged transcendence of both classic and modern MMORPGs. The game puts players in a cross-generation gaming environment with its simple yet visually appealing pixel graphics, its classic and familiar gameplay as well as quests, and finally it's unique real-time combat/class system. So come and enjoy the spirit of generation's past with a twist of endless modern day additions that will entice you for hours!

Well that was my hook. Are you interested yet?
Cool!

I was a big fan of Fantasy Online before it went down, as well as other classic MMORPGs, so Onyx Legion is my take on the world of online gaming.

The classes
- There are 3 main-classes: Power, Agility, and Arcane.
- Each of those main classes has multiple subclasses. (and with the first release of the game, there will only be one subclass per mainclass)

- Here's a breakdown of what I mean
    - Power Mainclass: Swordsman, Tank, Paladin...
    - Agility Mainclass: Hunter, Assassin, Bandit...
    - Arcane Mainclass: Elementist, White Mage, Necromancer, Druid...

Anyway I will post more information as the game progresses. But Here are some screenshots!
(note there are MUCH more screenshots as well as my personal development blog on my website)
(Screenshots are old and will be updated soon!)

Gameplay Video:

Inventory:

Skill Book:

Spooky Cemetery!

Beach Town

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looks great! If you need a moderator or admin, feel free to PM me!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Unfortunately I cannot share the source at the moment. But if either of you are interested in taking part of our open development (where the community creates the game as it progresses) then please feel free to come over and give some awesome input!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies guys! We just got a new artist, I would love to have your feedback. Come sign up at the website so you can be an alpha tester!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back