Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Phantasy Star Online 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

If anyone is aware, PSO2's SEA border (Which was god awful English version hosted by god awful developer team known as playpark) that owned it and closed it permanently. So the only existing PSO2 out there is currently Japan and no other places.

Also most likely is that US version will never come, and also the Japan's AC Scratch and drop rate for everything is just too ridiculous.

There had been a previous developers known as Polaris and CyberKitsune:
PolarisServer Wiki

Which kind of stopped updating for at least 2 years. I really want to see if anyone else is highly interested in working on this. I am new to C++ and these developments, but I am willing to learn as I go along with someone as a partner to work on this

SCHTSERV who is known for scam and lazy developers claim that they are working on new expansion which is Episode 4 and 5 has not done anything new since January 2017, is most likely dead.

If anyone is willing to talk to me about this, please message me via Discord: Aldotsk#1319

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back