Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

pockie ninja server (almost)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
well while i was trying to make a pockie ninja private server i almost got it. it goes past that loading please wait and gets stuck on a green screen. i am sharing pictures and video. look below :)i will be sharing my work.
Capture.PNG - pockie ninja server (almost) - RaGEZONE Forums Capture1.PNG - pockie ninja server (almost) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i got the website to almost log you in all i need is it to connect to mysql~~~~!!@#RRGG

*"my own copy of the website"*

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what server side you have?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
did you even get past the loading bar?

Edit- sorry i didn't read the first post fully, i managed to get it(client) to connect to my ip by the looks of yours, you get stuck before that because you need to make it allow your address to continue by allowing it in the crossdomain.xml, cause if all done correctly and your server is offline you will get the server connection failed display afterwards.

Btw when i mean address i mean the web address that hosts the client hope this helps cause i am really no good at explaining things and i worked on this awhile ago as a side project so i have forgot afew things.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You guys think you can get it working with a couple tweaks? :D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
im waiting for this lol ;) i wish this will be a good game like so many freebies :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry for Bump it. Any new's ? u have game file [graphics, maps, fighting] or u have only screens ?xD i rly wait for private server Pockie ninja/ninjawaz :) good luck

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
any new updates? ive been waiting for a Pserver of this game for SOOOOO LONG.
i cant believe its happening

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
already a year :( U told almost,but when it is going to be released??? Are you working on it or you have thrown the work away???

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why won't people read what I wrote? It's not a server.
It's a partial client. This is not happening.

It's a partial client/server and it will only happen if people get off their butt and find the few missing files ;)
It's already been found and sold and servers will be coming for your wages real soon xD

Reaction score
It's a partial client/server and it will only happen if people get off their butt and find the few missing files ;)
It's already been found and sold and servers will be coming for your wages real soon xD

I do know that there were Chinese(?) files of PN released before, but this was before the release.
OP only has some of the client, which is the loading file.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back