Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[C#] Priston Tale Emulador

Status
Not open for further replies.
Staff member
Reaction score
Me and @drz have this project called PTEmu that consists of a server emulator of Priston Tale MMORPG, developed in C#. We currently develop it for more than 10 months, we have a SVN with more than 240 commits and a VPS running our project for public and closed tests, we already have some features working.
We are searching for people who like this game and know how to code/debug to help us finish it.

Initially we would start sharing small pieces of source to new programmers and eventually as trust improves more and more would be shared. This is because this is a closed-source project, but we are letting new members join, if there is some interest. We wouldnt like to see this project die because we spent too much time in it. :(:

We are seeking for people who are good with Networking skills at the moment because we are getting too much "Disconnects" after some time logged in our server.

So if you want to help, please shout a PM or leave skype below so we can add you and start talking. :):

Here is the link for our board, where you can find more details about emulator modules: http://31.214.242.230/phpbb3/

Thanks

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Link down after only 1 day? :O
Edit: Edit the link please... its text is correct but links to another directory...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Interesting friends, I am not a great programmer !! But if you have another job for a HU3 BR would like to participate

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Congratu~ I just register an account, waiting for an approval:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back