Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Priv82Pub]Titan Online Full Source Code + Server Files + SDK + DB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
the code is from 2005..maybe we should take client from 2004 until 2005..
anyone have some link to download Titan online client from 2004~2005??

Not working on UnitedFlyf
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What's with EYA Interactive and getting hacked? I swear all of their games have full source code released, which is kind of sad. That being said, the release is kind of old being dated to 2005 and their code is pretty bad even for Korean devs and the engine is same as IRIS/Luna PLUS. Thanks for sharing though.

Reaction score
it's weird..Titan Online Open Beta start from 2009..but this code came from 2005..hmm
and i got some information that titan online is adapted or the new face of mo siang online..is that true??

if thats true maybe this source for mo siang online..not really sure about that..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can help me teamviewer ? to open server help.. !

why Check Crc Error !

Reaction score
it's weird..Titan Online Open Beta start from 2009..but this code came from 2005..hmm
and i got some information that titan online is adapted or the new face of mo siang online..is that true??

if thats true maybe this source for mo siang online..not really sure about that..

yes you are right titan online it self mo siang :)

btw maybe i will share the mo siang files soon but i need good connection xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back