Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[NEW PROJECT]Emulator DMO ( Digimon Masters Online )

Status
Not open for further replies.
凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i tryed this game out and it wasenlt tool bad except the whole not understanding anything, this would be a fun game tho

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,
Sorry for not reply more 592 days.
well.
Now i make a large amount of code and the server is still developing.
I release more information.
Thank you

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello folks, my name is Pedro, I'm brazilian, and I work with programmation. Recently I have begun play Digimon Masters Online, and I really want to make a private server, but I don't know how to start. When I looked for this on google, I found this topic and another one whose author post the files of private server on git, but when I tested, it was crashed in my game version. However, I continued the project. Today, the game start, and load all things, but I need players to test another things with me, in one week I will put up online the server. If someone want help me, this is my MSN and Skype, neutron.1@hotmail.com, jimmy210309.

obs.: The server is running the latest version of the game. Time of Completion: January 08, 2013 18:00 Joymax Standard Time

Best regards, Pedro Lima.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back