Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Punch Monster MMORPG

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i dont kno if any of yall heard of this game but its a game that came out in korea japan chinia and taiwan like ah 2D/3D maplestory sidescroll...

kac123ige - Punch Monster MMORPG - RaGEZONE Forums

kac123ige - Punch Monster MMORPG - RaGEZONE Forums

i been tryna get to this for like 3, 4 years now so i could make a server emulator...
only problem.. they shut down the japan one.. they shut down the korea one.. the china one is an option and the taiwan is an option..

they changed the game to blue tears in china and to dragon legend in taiwan..

the problem tho.. they shut down new accounts in taiwan so i cant even login...
my question anybody with an taiwan account they dont mind to let me use i would appriciate it so i could get on it and get the reverse the encryption and start to get some packets and build up a server..

i would let them test it wit me.. get online wit me.. everything...

and i been doin this too.. i won't steal anybody's account.. check my previous posts and all if you wanna kno what i been up to..

so yea hit me up if you could help out ..

Last edited:
Reaction score
I've heard of punchmonster before, but unfourtantley I don't have a taiwan account. If you ever manage to have an unpacker and want to translate, I know some chinese kids though.
Good luck with development, and dont cuss like a 11 year old on meth.

Back