Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Rappelz Server Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am the Reaper
Reaction score
Alright team, here's the deal

Next post I make I will include, my repack (fixed) my database, data mines and all that... here's the rules.

*We need to follow forums rules number 1
*Stay on topic
*No hacking (discussion in the forum)
*Consider this our new home

I know I have been hitting up the most part of this project. I do need help with it. This project deserves a new fresh start, and in order to prevent 18 pages of rambles and to keep development flowing I request development chat only. However, this includes data mining, packet flows, information you find, anything that will help the team. I also request many of you to step it up a notch and help all you can.

Server Repack
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
Description: My repack, fixed a flaw I found in the first. No files were created by me or provided by me other than AuthServer.opt. I just got them in order.

Telecaster DB
Description: My construction of the Database including stored procedures. This release includes one SQL file that you can Query or individuals.

XDES Utility
Description: Used to Encrypt and Decrypt passwords using Key !_a^Rc*|#][Ych$~'(M _!d4aUo^%${T!~}h*&X% . Not much use right ATM but will be useful.

These files are meant to catch you up to speed, and you to the point I am at. Files will be refreshed as needed.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok ... Nice

I wish you luck ..

If I saw something new, will tell you here

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
this project would be crap,without hacking, the files are old and epic 7 is realesed !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please reconsider the thread before posting, only developpment replies if i understood well the topic.

Anyways i'll try to find as much infos as i can and let you know !
Between... Is packet sniffing considered as hacking?

It won't fit
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Good effort, is good, but your "no hacking" is null and void. Regardless of how you feel about it. Probably 50% of what's on this site was obtained by such means. I personally have done it twice, and both sections are flourishing right now. Without it there wouldn't be any development outside of writing your own server. Since probably less people then I have fingers and toes knows how to actually do such, there would be none.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to kill your thread. Good luck non-the-less

Last edited:
Sharing is caring
Developer
Reaction score
Good effort, is good, but your "no hacking" is null and void. Regardless of how you feel about it. Probably 50% of what's on this site was obtained by such means. I personally have done it twice, and both sections are flourishing right now. Without it there wouldn't be any development outside of writing your own server. Since probably less people then I have fingers and toes knows how to actually do such, there would be none.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to kill your thread. Good luck non-the-less

If you hack the operator or developer of a MMO, nobody would look down on you because it's the only way to get files or in some cases, those companies are plain stupid with leaving poop on their open FTP.
But if you decide to hack a private server of game to be able to create one yourself, it's just because you can't have it.
If someone was attempting to hack Gpotato, fine, go ahead but do it in private and release the stuff here if you wish so.
If not, just leave it on your desk and work on it with people you trust to control the market.
Because that's how it is these days.
You should know this since you work with me.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Packet sniffering is not hacking, reverse engineering is not hacking.

Hacking is breaking into a remote computer system/network.

-Fyyre

Between... Is packet sniffing considered as hacking?

---------- Post added at 08:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 AM ----------

I disagree... any files or source code would be most welcome, regardless of their age.

this project would be crap,without hacking, the files are old and epic 7 is realesed !

I am the Reaper
Reaction score
Lets make this clear, I really don't care on what everyone thoughts are, if this will work out or if it wont... emulators vs. official files, or hacking or no hacking. beer vs whisky... this is now a development thread and needs to remain that way. I have a rebuttal for every point made for both sides, but I really don't care. Anything to help with the movement of the server is key here. Eitherway I had to get us out of that other thread.

To elaborate on the no hacking, this means mainly here on the thread... I don't care what your Morales are, I just don't want that chat here in the thread... it's development, not hackers corner. What you do, how you do it, totally up to you, I don't even care if you post what you find here... but hacking and how to hack and all that is not needed here.

And this is based of the current files we have, this is not an emulator. Sorry master.

See the consistency here... moving in a forward direction, helping with the development of what we have.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For DBUpdater

I found it on a post can be useful ...

1.First read the articles listed above. The file prefix for change
scripts is “db”, by default. You can change it in the config file.
DbUpdater supports the baseline script as well as post-scripts.
2.Make sure the database you are going to put under version control is already created.
3.Specify the connection string in the DbUpdater.exe.config file. Use the connection_string parameter.
4.You can use %ServerName%, %DbName%, %UserName% and %Password%
place-holders. You will specify the values for these in the commandline
parameters of DbUpdater.exe.
5.Make sure that the “exe-file” value in the config file is pointing to the program you want to use to execute sql scripts.
6.Use “exe-args” value to specify commandline parameters for the
program specified in “exe-file”. %SqlFile% placeholder will be used at
runtime to pass the sql script file to the program.
7.Here is a sample commandline to run DbUpdater – DbUpdater.exe SqlScripts /serverlocal)\SQLEXPRESS /db:TestDb /confirm:true. “SqlScripts” is the name of the folder where the change scripts are placed (relative to the current directory).
8.To test drive the program create a database named “TestDb” in the “(local)\SQLExpress” instance and use the included sample-command-line.bat to run DbUpdater. Review the contents of included “SqlScripts” folder.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For DBUpdater

I found it on a post can be useful ...

1.First read the articles listed above. The file prefix for change
scripts is “db”, by default. You can change it in the config file.
DbUpdater supports the baseline script as well as post-scripts.
2.Make sure the database you are going to put under version control is already created.
3.Specify the connection string in the DbUpdater.exe.config file. Use the connection_string parameter.
4.You can use %ServerName%, %DbName%, %UserName% and %Password%
place-holders. You will specify the values for these in the commandline
parameters of DbUpdater.exe.
5.Make sure that the “exe-file” value in the config file is pointing to the program you want to use to execute sql scripts.
6.Use “exe-args” value to specify commandline parameters for the
program specified in “exe-file”. %SqlFile% placeholder will be used at
runtime to pass the sql script file to the program.
7.Here is a sample commandline to run DbUpdater – DbUpdater.exe SqlScripts /serverlocal)\SQLEXPRESS /db:TestDb /confirm:true. “SqlScripts” is the name of the folder where the change scripts are placed (relative to the current directory).
8.To test drive the program create a database named “TestDb” in the “(local)\SQLExpress” instance and use the included sample-command-line.bat to run DbUpdater. Review the contents of included “SqlScripts” folder.

Good

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If someone wants to talk to the Chinese person, the owner of a server :

<meta name="author" content="YinzCN" />
<meta name="reply-to" content="YinzCN@Gmail.com" />
<meta name="copyright" content="YinzCN" />
<td><input type="text" name="mysqlHost" value="localhost" /></td>
<td>MySQL </td>
<td><input type="text" name="mysqlDb" value="test" /></td>
tr>

r>
<td>MySQL </td>
<td><input type="text" name="mysqlUser" value="root" /></td>

ps:I have a lot of information, but will not I pose here,

For information, I contributed to the overthrow of the server

Greetings SvA260

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
If someone wants to talk to the Chinese person, the owner of a server :

<meta name="author" content="YinzCN" />
<meta name="reply-to" content="YinzCN@Gmail.com" />
<meta name="copyright" content="YinzCN" />

Those settings are the default settings of phpnow. They do not belong to Lei.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back