Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Requiem Emulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
interesting like to hear more about this never played it be4 but looks good from the screeny

Reaction score
The game is rather nice... or at least in my Alpha Test opinions...
I rather enjoyed it and went from CB to OB on Offical (KR and US) servers...
I told the 'devs' of SagaRO to start and had grabbed packets back in the day lol~

But... I'm one of those type that 'starts' and doesn't finish stuff.... so outside of grabbing those packets I did nothing lulz...
I guess I just haven't found anyone to 'work' with ever... and if I'm Gung Ho about it (See the Shattered Galaxy thread).... They disappears >.>

Glad to see more progress has been made however~

Keep it up though ThreeSix !!!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Likely all cannot wait, when you will complete it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any progress?

Как там дела-то =_) игрушка оч интересная, она того стоит

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Kressa the progress is ok, i got alot of thing to do but the project is far from begin dead
just wait for updates there are going to be soon

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Дак не то что реально а вообще кул, ибо серверов реквиема офф один русский и нигде в инете больше нету.... да и читов то пади тоже нету ибо игруха редкая, но прикольная я был бы вне себя от счастья о_0 никогда не был в северном хаммерине в конце =-)) есть стимул

Duck is not really something that a general If, for Requiem servers off one Russian, and nowhere in инете no more .... and читов padi is also because no igruha rare, but cool, I would be delirious with happiness o_0 never been to northern hammerine the end =-)) is incentive

sorry my bad English =-0

PS: А что если сервак выложить какой есть и его уже начать тестить даже без мобов без ничего? И сообщать об ошибках уже существующих если они будут?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I can't wait to see it come out. It looks like a good emu ;) good luck!

Reaction score
I don't think it's 'coming out'... as in a release of the files to the public but yea I am eager to play on the first private Requiem server :)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I don't think it's 'coming out'... as in a release of the files to the public but yea I am eager to play on the first private Requiem server :)
That's what I meant lol my bad on the wording.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back