Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Requiem Emulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
:)
Reaction score
I think this project died.. but lets wait a bit more ?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
how is this project coming along? i'm very interested in this project, if you could keep it updated that would be appreciated

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm hoping this matures well. I would enjoy playing on a private server. Official is too annoying 60+ to lvl without using a bot or something.

Reaction score
Last I knew of this project... ThreeSix said in another thread (Runes of Magic emulator?) That this project is on hold for the time being. He does things to it/with it when he has the chance. But he has a lot of project that he spends time on (I think.) so this is on the " Back-burner " so to speak. He'll release info when it's time though. :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks tinkle :p
yea the project is on hold right now, i will continue it when i will have free time or i will release the source...
same with the rom server
i hope to start working on them next week/end of this week

Reaction score
That's awesome new ThreeSix~
You're welcome on my Un-"Official" response to this thread that I made earlier. I just realize (as I am a wanna be dev) sometimes we can get side-tracked/start up too many projects. So I try to set the thread posters up with the latest (As I know it to be) information. I do have a pretty decent memory. Although lol if it's something *I* shouldn't (Important) forget I do haha... but the silly stuff... I'll remember forever xD.

Glad to see you posted again.
Good luck with your projects! :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
And I am really looking forward to this server. almost every day looking at the topic!
happy news!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I love free source =-)

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
my first priority right now is Runes of magic emulator because its coded with C++
when ever i will come back to C# i will recode half of the server
iam also waiting requiem to get updated cause it stucks in fights and kinda slow in my comp..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In fact, 1 season was better. because I would prefer to play him! and so sad news.:/:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ThreeSix do you upload your client please? I need client without HackShield

Reaction score
I thank you dear sire for your development of this, i know nothing about coding so i can't possible help you, however you have my best respect cause of your development, i love this game but i would rather host a own server since the global one is doing poop at the moment.

Thank you and best wishes of luck!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
my first priority right now is Runes of magic emulator because its coded with C++
when ever i will come back to C# i will recode half of the server
iam also waiting requiem to get updated cause it stucks in fights and kinda slow in my comp..
It can then share source code requiem? Since you are busy with Runes of Magic:rolleyes:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
This game could have been a nice one , cause the "facing the mob to attack" ruins it all imo.

But anyway, nice to see someone dev a working server for it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back