Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Reviving GodsWar (Gw.IGG) Private Server !!!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thread has been re-opened upon request from original poster. It will stay open as long as the development is still on-going.

Best of luck with the project! :):

Thanks for re-opening and for your wishes for the project :D (Y)

And people:

Thread has been re-opened because of serious update on the project, we are moving Open-Source, Read all the information regarding this change, here in the main thread! is the first thing you will read, after the open-source info, will come the information that I was gathering from the game, etc, etc.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks for re-opening and for your wishes for the project :D (Y)

And people:

Thread has been re-opened because of serious update on the project, we are moving Open-Source, Read all the information regarding this change, here in the main thread! is the first thing you will read, after the open-source info, will come the information that I was gathering from the game, etc, etc.
any news?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lol i think u are not working it anymore so should close this or relase the source to we hehe with DB.

Read Main Thread, decided to release long time ago the sources and everything, it's all open source, anyone can work on it. Hoping to see some more progress

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
I've closed the thread to avoid spam since the development hasn't made any progress in a long while.

Back