Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Reviving GodsWar (Gw.IGG) Private Server !!!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks elmaslalo1,

Kindly check my application for Game Master. thanks

You application has been accepted, Please check your email, Your help for the server will be greatly appreciated.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You application has been accepted, Please check your email, Your help for the server will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you elmasmalo1 for accepting me as a Game Master. I would do my best to have a fun community in the Game. :)

And Also, I have responded to your email. and if you'd like to add my name in the Game Masters. If also possible, i'll request my name would be "Slayer" because it suits me as a mage in the game. :)

Best Wishes to you and your Family!

Thanks,
Slayer

Up Guys! We Are recruiting

Administrators
Game Masters
Server files workers
DataBase workers
Website developers
Packet Sniffer

All Positions are vacant!!!

Apply now at gwemudevzone

And Click "Join The Team"

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
* IMPORTANT NOTICE * 10/31/2012

At this date I have finally the packet sniffer!!!!, done in VB6 I know I know the stuff is somehow outdated.. I just need someone to work close with, since I have everything ready to start working on making the login server emulation..

I can manage information received and sent from the client to the server and vice-versa, So I manage to see everything.

Now I just need a good C++ coder who know his ways to work around with winsock API and knowledge on winsock overall... this way we can port over the fuctions from the logic of the packet sniffer in vb to c++ so we can have more power over it.. and include MYSQL management for the login stuff and character data..

The client is based on the latest version "2.49.012" I'm working on the USA Client, I can manage to log all the information like I said so we can start working on the login server asap... if someone is interested please PM!!!

Remember this is hard-to-be since this will be 1st official, OFFICIAL Private Server of GodsWar!!! from 0% just like Mu Online started to go

If I get a coder available I will resume activities on the official site gwemudevzone

Reaction score
probly could help you out. Need more information on what encryption it is and stuff. Drop me a pm or whaterver. I can always decomplie the old server files to make more work.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello, im not a computer wizard but i just want to give support on this project :D i love godswar but the game economy quite suck... more power to you guys

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
still working with this guys?

vergil250493 this guy could help, i guess :D

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes we are not co-directly working by each other but we managed to talk and I said some information may help.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
** Check Main Thread, Updated with guided picture to better understand the Character Creation Packet Structure. Still missing 1 more thing, that's the Female appearances. and done :D

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Updated: New Game Master in position: Vergil

Finally got a developer interested, he is CarlosX, in working with the files, currently we are working on deciphering some packet we think it has another encryption apart the main algorithm. We will work hard on it as soon as we get it :D

Stay tuned!

So far CarlosX is helping me with this so I really appreciate his work on this project, I will ask him further assistance to see if he would like to fully join the team.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
[Official] GodsWar Online -Bright Dawn - (Private Server Development Discussion)

Huge Update!

We finally see progress! CarlosX managed to get Login Server working! A legitimate one for the project! This is working with the latest 2.49.025 Version guys! this is no baloney here, we are finally seeing something in concrete! Probably this is just 5% Pre-Development Phase, with the Login Server done we have lot more to run! still missing Game Server/Data Server, etc. etc. but we will continue working forward!

If you are interested in the project progress head over:
GW Emu Dev Zone

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i know its a hard work and you cant give an exact time but ,do you think ou can make the server work in less then a year?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i know its a hard work and you cant give an exact time but ,do you think ou can make the server work in less then a year?

It really depends on primarily, 2 things, First, obviously CarlosX which is the Head Developer since he is helping us right now, and #2, You guys the community, if you guys get more interested obviously the GodsWar community overall will start getting interest because people see things happening here, and they would likely to go 'what's happening' That may or not may attract them, so it depends on what promotion you guys give out for this project.

How You Can Attract People? If you have friends, be it, in-game, facebook, any other media, shout it out! speak with them, tell them, 'Hey buddy I'm really excited to hear there is a guy that has this magnificent project...' and then you keep telling them about what's happening, they will likely be interested for sure.

I don't want to give false expectations, and I think giving an approximate right now it shouldn't be the correct way, since we still need to analize more data, for example when we get into actually logging into the game world server, data will have to be reverse engineered in order for us to understand what the heck is happening in background so we can continue, and that will take ALOT of time... But yes, I think we can have it, in less than a year.. P-r-o-b-a-b-l-y... So let's just hope CarlosX gets strength he needs and me too because I really like to continue learning as I'm doing. So far, If it wouldn't be too much asking to get another developer to help him along the road it will be amazing, so they both can communicate better and they can have an expanded work area by themselves helping each other.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: [Official] GodsWar Online -Bright Dawn - (Private Server Development Discussion)

is it donE? i wanna apply for Gm since im playing GodSwar for 1 years++ and spend much money on the topup~ ^_^ .. i know what is good entertainer event for every player in the game ...~ i also studied C++ and Augmented reality

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Official] GodsWar Online -Bright Dawn - (Private Server Development Discussion)

is it donE? i wanna apply for Gm since im playing GodSwar for 1 years++ and spend much money on the topup~ ^_^ .. i know what is good entertainer event for every player in the game ...~ i also studied C++ and Augmented reality

Not yet done, still in progress, but the project is not active anymore, meaning no one is working on it, including myself, I'm planning to take on again college, planning to take Microbiology, Virology, or Bacteriology, something which is completely off - the course of what we are discussing here :S, But hey! I have a life :D

Now you can tag me!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thread has been re-opened upon request from original poster. It will stay open as long as the development is still on-going.

Best of luck with the project! :):

Back