Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Runes of Magic Emulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Luxtau, please give us an answer or a sign that you are still alive! :I
Can we help you somehow? :)

Dittelund

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I read this Thread a couple of weeks silent.

There are a few suggestion/question I have, Luxtau why didnt you use a Version Control Software like git or svn with extern server provider like:
Google Code or SourceForge - Download, Develop and Publish Free Open Source Software or others

That will counter a few problems 1. If your Harddrive crash 2. If the project canceled by you others could continue
You can hide the project or something like that until you see it fit.
My only real question as IT pro i have is which language you use?
(Sry for my bad english)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It's 2 monts ago now anything new?^^

I tried to take a deep look into it but with out Threesixs source code I dont know where to begin....
I know first would be open a connection between server and client there are the problems begins which setup of connection I need ?
How is the chepering ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
4+ months later - I think it is safe to say this emu is not gonna see the light...

Too bad, RoM is one of my favorite games, would love to test the server... Ch1 & Ch2 would be great to play again...

Anyone know where to find leaked source code, please PM me. (I tried to look for it, but not much success)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Nice work ^^ first I thought o my they never have enough graphic-designer but I seems the use the original models and textures from ROM when I see these pictures.

The funny part is many suggest to make a new ROM(rom 2) in the official form but they have never the guts to do it and now some fans doing it.^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello all, I'm the code(and others)-developer of my RoM2Clone project. It's fun project. Sometime ago I posted 2 screens from first game zone at project forum.

A small part of progress:
  • Working database(for storing account/characters, and others)
  • Account register/login functions in game client(may be later register function wil be moved from client to game site) and server side
  • Character creating and select(now only code, without game character meshes)
  • Game chat(with different channels)
  • Some part of First game zone(pre name is Lost Island)
  • Entering in the game world
  • and others.....

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

It's blog for two different projects. First called - Hidden Paradise, Second - RoM2Clone. First project developing by some peoples, we are take name is the EraTechGameDev. It fully our own project(our own mmorpg with our content, ideas and others) and now we are don't showing screens and others yet. Second(RoM2Clone) developing now only by me. I using original game content(models and textures), game client based at Unity3d engine, and my own server side. I described it in previously post.

Graphic tests:
LoginScreen_dx11_Antialiasing_Bloom_Glow - Runes of Magic Emulator - RaGEZONE Forums Effects_tests - Runes of Magic Emulator - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back