Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Runes of Magic Emulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not really, i will work on this emu later right now aim bussy with the requiem emu
i got little problems with SQL in C++, iam searching for a good MSSQL library (with asyn)

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Why are all download links leading to some dictionary/encyclopedia site??
Like I didn't know what "download" means -_-

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey! Thank you for the emulator. Hope you'll keep on coding, because this could be a really great thing if it's done^^

Are there a newer version available or is the old exe in your first post the only one we can test? if there's a new version can you give us a link where we can download it? whenever I start the (old) .exe file it seems to hang up with the following message:
"Listening on port 21002"

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey! Thank you for the emulator. Hope you'll keep on coding, because this could be a really great thing if it's done^^

Are there a newer version available or is the old exe in your first post the only one we can test? if there's a new version can you give us a link where we can download it? whenever I start the (old) .exe file it seems to hang up with the following message:
"Listening on port 21002"

iam still thinking abot how to code the sql support, after that i will release the exe and db
the old exe doesnt support new version, it uses different encryption

Chaos Is Here
Reaction score
runes of magic emu, hmm not the game id like to see put into a private server at all.

id love to see a Eve Online private server or an Age of Conan private server would be cool..

although this is a good game and i like your work.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
iam still thinking abot how to code the sql support, after that i will release the exe and db
the old exe doesnt support new version, it uses different encryption

alright. I can't wait till your newest work is released^^

one question yet:

In your first post in this thread you wrote:
to get the game work with the server add the following line to the hosts file

and now I wonder if you mean with "hosts file" the RuneDev.ini in the main folder of my RoM installation? or an other one?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
alright. I can't wait till your newest work is released^^

one question yet:

In your first post in this thread you wrote:

and now I wonder if you mean with "hosts file" the RuneDev.ini in the main folder of my RoM installation? or an other one?

i meant the one in system/drivers/etc folder

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That would be aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwweeeeesooooome
if you need any help testing or hosting a server i am willing to help you with it

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
16 year old boy can end this emu ? i dont thing so..
project death.:thumbdown:

:closed_2:

learn to read!

"This is a fun project i cant promise i will finish or release it in the future"

i can finish it but i dont have time, if you think you can do better job go ahead and code your own server

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
great fake,the 2 years ..........:grr: !!!!relase code :sneaky2::sneaky2: in the ragezone!!!!FAKE!!

sure its fake, iam enjoing phtoshpoing all my private servers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back