Saiyuki On the novel (Journey to the West)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20
  1. #1
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! lokamber is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jun 2013 Join Date
    RussiaLocation
    235Posts

    Saiyuki On the novel (Journey to the West)

    Saiyuki On the novel (Journey to the West)
    Hello, friends!



    I finally made an authorization server. Now you can register on the website or directly in the game. The server checks the password and login. The server is accessible from the Internet. You can download the test client and go into the game, making sure. that all written above. full truth.


    If anyone is interested in my work, just email me)

    Link to the test client.
    https://mega.nz/#!uA9Ana6b!TDzK9mVbP...Qdp0Rq7mEt-PPU
    That gives us game.
    1. Several classes and their further development.
    2. Constant events and events. Over 30 mini games.
    3. Wedding and family. Construction of a family home.
    4. Over 20 dungeons.
    5. The construction of the buildings of the clan. Defend and attack enemy buildings.
    6. Craft. Fishing, gathering. forge, alchemy, cooking, training, mining, mentoring.
    8. Fighting vehicles, Pets, riding Pets.
    9. You can ride your wife and carry her in your arms.
    And many more interesting things are waiting for you in this game.
    I'm starting to develop it and fix the bugs.

    I ported some tools from the old version.

    The tools are assembled based on the common code v: 0.98.

    BinDataBuilder: A tool that allows us to collect Data. config from text sources.

    PacketTool: A tool for working with game archives.

    The client at the moment, works well on the new Packed archives.

    Updating the client and creating patches works perfectly.

    World editor, works partially, but already allows you to edit the desired map.


    Last edited by lokamber; 29-09-19 at 11:29 AM.


  2. #2
    Member sessizbyu is offline
    MemberRank
    Feb 2018 Join Date
    54Posts

    Re: Saiyuki (Journey to the West)

    google drive mirror ink pls?

  3. #3
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! lokamber is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jun 2013 Join Date
    RussiaLocation
    235Posts

    Re: Saiyuki (Journey to the West)

    Quote Originally Posted by sessizbyu View Post
    google drive mirror ink pls?
    Good. I'll put a newer client in there tomorrow. This customer is a little bad. But you can take any one and put my startup files in it. Not hesitate. the server is running constantly and you can play)
    Client: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NOi...Fb5cNezvE/view
    Last edited by lokamber; 21-09-19 at 06:18 PM.

  4. #4
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! djbadboys38 is online now
    True MemberRank
    Aug 2010 Join Date
    TanzanyaLocation
    1,346Posts

    Re: Saiyuki (Journey to the West)

    Quote Originally Posted by lokamber View Post
    Good. I'll put a newer client in there tomorrow. This customer is a little bad. But you can take any one and put my startup files in it. Not hesitate. the server is running constantly and you can play)
    Client: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NOi...Fb5cNezvE/view
    ty for all of your jub, client is english or russian? anyway game files are compatible with client and server?

  5. #5
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! lokamber is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jun 2013 Join Date
    RussiaLocation
    235Posts

    Re: Saiyuki (Journey to the West)

    Quote Originally Posted by djbadboys38 View Post
    ty for all of your jub, client is english or russian? anyway game files are compatible with client and server?
    I translated some of it into Russian. If you want to make a client in English. Server version 0.0.98.2098.
    Files are compatible. I don't find mistakes in the game. Minor errors can be easily corrected by correcting and supplementing the database.
    Any client of this version and above will be suitable. Just take my startup files and some .dll.

  6. #6
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! jonnybravo is offline
    True MemberRank
    Sep 2006 Join Date
    766Posts

    Re: Saiyuki (Journey to the West)

    Could you explain how this is Journey to the West?

    I have both closed beta source (client and server)
    Full source of qqxy (chinese version)
    server and client bins of (v100+)

    They look nothing like this game.... @lokamber

  7. #7
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! lokamber is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jun 2013 Join Date
    RussiaLocation
    235Posts

    Re: Saiyuki (Journey to the West)

    Quote Originally Posted by jonnybravo View Post
    Could you explain how this is Journey to the West?

    I have both closed beta source (client and server)
    Full source of qqxy (chinese version)
    server and client bins of (v100+)

    They look nothing like this game.... @lokamber
    The game is based on the novel (Journey to the West). I called to make it clear so.

  8. #8
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! djbadboys38 is online now
    True MemberRank
    Aug 2010 Join Date
    TanzanyaLocation
    1,346Posts

    Re: Saiyuki (Journey to the West)

    Quote Originally Posted by lokamber View Post
    I translated some of it into Russian. If you want to make a client in English. Server version 0.0.98.2098.
    Files are compatible. I don't find mistakes in the game. Minor errors can be easily corrected by correcting and supplementing the database.
    Any client of this version and above will be suitable. Just take my startup files and some .dll.
    thank you, anyway where is included server side files?

  9. #9
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! lokamber is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jun 2013 Join Date
    RussiaLocation
    235Posts

    Re: Saiyuki (Journey to the West)

    Quote Originally Posted by djbadboys38 View Post
    thank you, anyway where is included server side files?
    I slightly misunderstood your question. I use an interpreter and now I do not understand your question.

  10. #10
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! djbadboys38 is online now
    True MemberRank
    Aug 2010 Join Date
    TanzanyaLocation
    1,346Posts

    Re: Saiyuki (Journey to the West)

    Quote Originally Posted by lokamber View Post
    I slightly misunderstood your question. I use an interpreter and now I do not understand your question.
    I just wish only the server files ^^ sorry

  11. #11
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! lokamber is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jun 2013 Join Date
    RussiaLocation
    235Posts

    Re: Saiyuki (Journey to the West)

    Quote Originally Posted by djbadboys38 View Post
    I just wish only the server files ^^ sorry
    [Release] [Infected] Saiyuki Source Code (最游记OL)

  12. #12
    Ultimate Member hodias is offline
    MemberRank
    Apr 2009 Join Date
    BrazilLocation
    183Posts

    Re: Saiyuki On the novel (Journey to the West)

    Post discord @lokamber

    - - - Updated - - -

    Post discord @lokamber

  13. #13
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! lokamber is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jun 2013 Join Date
    RussiaLocation
    235Posts

    Re: Saiyuki On the novel (Journey to the West)

    I have a request. From whom there is what materials( tools, remittances, and other resources) write me. I'm ready to buy them.

    I ported some tools from the old version.

    The tools are assembled based on the common code v: 0.98.

    BinDataBuilder: A tool that allows us to collect Data. config from text sources.

    PacketTool: A tool for working with game archives.

    The client at the moment, works well on the new Packed archives.

    Updating the client and creating patches works perfectly.

    World editor, works partially, but already allows you to edit the desired map.
    Last edited by lokamber; 29-09-19 at 11:29 AM.

  14. #14
    Hardcore Member Mreinales is offline
    MemberRank
    May 2016 Join Date
    Kuala Lumpur, MLocation
    146Posts

    Re: Saiyuki On the novel (Journey to the West)

    is this a playable server ? i would like to play on it.

    Quote Originally Posted by lokamber View Post
    I have a request. From whom there is what materials( tools, remittances, and other resources) write me. I'm ready to buy them.

    I ported some tools from the old version.

    The tools are assembled based on the common code v: 0.98.

    BinDataBuilder: A tool that allows us to collect Data. config from text sources.

    PacketTool: A tool for working with game archives.

    The client at the moment, works well on the new Packed archives.

    Updating the client and creating patches works perfectly.

    World editor, works partially, but already allows you to edit the desired map.

  15. #15
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! lokamber is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jun 2013 Join Date
    RussiaLocation
    235Posts

    Re: Saiyuki On the novel (Journey to the West)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mreinales View Post
    is this a playable server ? i would like to play on it.
    You can play with. The server works constantly. Only on either Chinese or Russian client. You can write to me, I will provide you with a client, but you will not be interested in playing in a foreign language...



Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Advertisement