Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Shakes and Fidget

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello people,

I am currently working on an open-source - Shakes and Fidget project. It is to no FAKE! The files can be downloaded here - over SVN. For installation tutorial show here.

The project is under active development. At the moment works options, hall of frame, character, the stable and the city guard. The messages works too, but only BETA. ;-)

There are even some videos on Youtube! :) Feedback is appreciated!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks man! ;-)

It is more based on Flash. But is still used in the browser. E.g. Seafight and other games. The game Seafight will probably be the next project. :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It just happened there? It is a project developer. There are not any options available! ;-)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its not my video. Yea, Stable, City guard, options and hall of fame works. Messages are atm. under beta. ;-)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
when i press stable or city guard ,option or halls of fame i get disconnected to login area .. i use latest revision r19 with xampp..

pls find a solution maybe is sql problem dunno or filess... try upload them here

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im upload later new version with debugger. ;-) But current SVN works perfect for me. But in 10 minutes downloads available.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks buddy i love you

what version of xampp should i use?

still im disconnected add me on skype : hempsader1

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can download the current version from xampp. ;-)

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello people,

I am currently working on an open-source - Shakes and Fidget project. It is to no FAKE! The files can be downloaded here - over SVN. For installation tutorial show here.

The project is under active development. At the moment works options, hall of frame, character, the stable and the city guard. The messages works too, but only BETA. ;-)

There are even some videos on Youtube! :) Feedback is appreciated!

it's nice to see more browser based game's being developed. A lot of people used to tell me they couldn't be asked to download games, so they used to only play browser games.

good luck

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I wonder when the new files will be uploaded here...
I am curious if the game is already done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back