Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Shattered Galaxy Emulator open source

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Cool but we don't need these packets now, we need create user packet and login packets, good job anyway :]

:D, Added you to msn.

Is that happens when you run the game?
Did you download the whole game or just the localhost?

Anyway, I'am still little busy with some of my stuff, tomorrow I will work on it probably.

I'll get create user packets. And create account, and i'll join all three factions with new accounts and upload them.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here are Create character packets, and Login.
In this order,

Create, Join faction, Login. No other actions.

Did it for each faction, Helike, Pompeii & Troy.

Movement packets, just moving around faction capital.

Enter & Buy each sepereate unit infantry from imp to ghast.

CreateUser no adding stats, no joining factions just bare create user packet.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
@Hamster2 make sure you have dl'd the client and paste the sglocal exe inside the dir you installed to (C:\Program Files\Kru\Shattered Galaxy or C:\Program Files (x86)\KRU\Shattered Galaxy) :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Post your packets up guys, and please zip them. I'll put all of them in one spot.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here are Create character packets, and Login.
In this order,

Create, Join faction, Login. No other actions.

Did it for each faction, Helike, Pompeii & Troy.

Movement packets, just moving around faction capital.

Enter & Buy each sepereate unit infantry from imp to ghast.

CreateUser no adding stats, no joining factions just bare create user packet.

Awesome job :D
I just finished my stuff here, I will code in all these packets when I will get up

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
All the others who said they had packets, zip them and post them up.

Reaction score
I submitted my packets directly... I don't think I need to post them since it seems like only ThreeSix is working on this. If someone else were to say they were helping/going to do something I would/will submit them. I await further instructions as to what to grab. I've submitted a few battles packets as well as char creation and stat distribution. I hope this project goes far. It's definatly worth tossing bones to imo. Even if it's just me and a few friends vs aliens that'd be OK. Although it is silly I know to emulate an MMORTS. But there isn't another game like Shattered Galaxy. Too bad Nexon doesn't get the clue and make an SG2.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why don't host this project on Google Code or something so I can help with the Go programming :)

Reaction score
Feel free to rewrite this in C# and continue the emu.
That's just a side project so I won't work on it a lot, I just hope someone will grab it and continue or post here packets and info and I will code it in.

Probably because of that... I'm not to sure but I guess you could make up a google code page and put it there he did already give the source away for it. Then again perhaps he will make one. But like he (ThreeSix) said this is just a side project.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here is the IRC, irc.rizon.net #SGalaxy ports for SSL 9999 normal 6660-6669,7000
I'am working on the encryption now, looks like it has some bugs

Edit 1:Fixed half of the bugs, now there is a rare weird bug I'am looking into it now.

Edit 2:Fixed all the encryption/decryption bugs (hopefully).
Soon Rev-003.

Edit 3:
Rev-003 is out. with a new picture (look on the register message :D )

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looks like it fixed all the crashes and some packet problems, great job :D
Keep going.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Probably because of that... I'm not to sure but I guess you could make up a google code page and put it there he did already give the source away for it. Then again perhaps he will make one. But like he (ThreeSix) said this is just a side project.

Well I don't think ThreeSix would mind having someone else help with the Go Coding. Not like you, or anyone else besides whos already in this thread know about Go. So let threesix answer.

I like the character already made message, what is left that is needed for creation?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well I don't think ThreeSix would mind having someone else help with the Go Coding. Not like you, or anyone else besides whos already in this thread know about Go. So let threesix answer.

I like the character already made message, what is left that is needed for creation?

I would like some help with Go, I will probably setup something tomorrow but yeah I don't care what you do with my source as long as you add a credit.

I'm working on DB support right now, MongoDB.
Right now I don't need packets or anything maybe source support, just wait for my sniffer.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I would like some help with Go, I will probably setup something tomorrow but yeah I don't care what you do with my source as long as you add a credit.

I'm working on DB support right now, MongoDB.
Right now I don't need packets or anything maybe source support, just wait for my sniffer.

Alright, as soon as sniffer is out I can dedicated all the time I got to it!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, I'm unable to dl localhost from 2shared. Any chance of a different upload site?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back