Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Shattered Galaxy Emulator open source

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey guys, actually registered so say how awesome it is for someone to have picked this game up and done this. This was such an epic game...I wish kru would have spent more time on it or went on with a sg2. I have been slightly following eon and if's even half of what sg was it will be good. Keep it up :thumbup1:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys, actually registered so say how awesome it is for someone to have picked this game up and done this. This was such an epic game...I wish kru would have spent more time on it or went on with a sg2. I have been slightly following eon and if's even half of what sg was it will be good. Keep it up :thumbup1:

I agree bro, but remember Kru only has rights to host SG not own :[

broke butt kru.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Rev-008 is out.

Rev 008:
LoginServer optimized.
ID Generator recoded.
You can now go ingame walk and chat with friends.

ThreeSix - Shattered Galaxy Emulator open source - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
amg. This looks epic. I'm supporting this! I loved Shattered Galaxy but just never really wanted to pay 10$ every month =/ I hope this is successful, and I hope a semi-populated private server pops up!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sweet, it's coming along really fast ;p how long do you think it will take? A projected hypothetical finish point; how many of those rev things are there to do? And once it's done, is it possible to edit things? (take out useless buildings, fix those broken cave aliens on MP, etc) Or will it be *exactly* like the original in every way?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sweet, it's coming along really fast ;p how long do you think it will take? A projected hypothetical finish point; how many of those rev things are there to do? And once it's done, is it possible to edit things? (take out useless buildings, fix those broken cave aliens on MP, etc) Or will it be *exactly* like the original in every way?

Cant take out buildings, can fix broken caves.
A lot of things can be changed, the only thing that wont and I found is the maps, they are client sided.
Its a side project, I hope someone will continue to work on it soon because I won't have time for it, its impossible to know how many revs there will be and how much time it will take :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ahh alright, well damn then I really wish I could understand programming language. But it pretty much owns my head, I tried reading the GO stuff, and other languages but my head started to hurt.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Cant take out buildings, can fix broken caves.
A lot of things can be changed, the only thing that wont and I found is the maps, they are client sided.
Its a side project, I hope someone will continue to work on it soon because I won't have time for it, its impossible to know how many revs there will be and how much time it will take :p

Will it be possible to change units/balance an even add new units? I'm only just now heading to college to learn basics, but eventually I could get behind this project, but it will still be awhile. I'm starting to teach myself as well.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Didn't expect this to get very far with only one guy. Oh well. Maybe in a year.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dead for sure, duck this would have been the best poop ever.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
May aswell release all the tools you used as someone i'm sure could use them.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Too bad got dropped, knew it would happen. Ducking cunts

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I would SO host this when this gets finished..

I'm a C#/Vb.NET guy myself so I might as well look into the code and translate it.

Or I just look into GO so there's two developers already... I'll see.

EDIT: Gah, GO is so tailored for Linux systems it hurts ;D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I would SO host this when this gets finished..

I'm a C#/Vb.NET guy myself so I might as well look into the code and translate it.

Or I just look into GO so there's two developers already... I'll see.

EDIT: Gah, GO is so tailored for Linux systems it hurts ;D

Code in C#!! The developers gave up on it. It's dead, again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back