Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Showcase] KartRider Private Server Development

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
KartRider Private Server Development

So, even though it's been a few months since we've started our development - I'd like to introduce to you our progress so far. The three of us has always been fans of KartRider - however Neckson decided to shut it down due to the lack of revenue (or something like that), so after a long time we've decided to revive it. Luckily, csproj came in just in time and Diamondo25 also helped us. Our goal is to create a fully functioning private server to enjoy the good old times of this great game.

Our emulator is coded in C#, and is currently private. We might make this open-source in the future, but currently we'd rather keep it private while being in development.

Our Team

Fraysa
Diamondo25
csproj

Screenshots

Fraysa - [Showcase] KartRider Private Server Development - RaGEZONE Forums

So, as you can see, there's still a lot to work on - but we've managed to get past the complicated stuff. Our plan is to finish up the basic stuff and run a beta server for people to enjoy as soon as possible.

I'll post updates on this thread as well as on KartExtreme forums - a forum dedicated for KartRider fans.

Thanks for the support.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I will give the client a shot ofc

Edit: Client looks good so far :) nice version

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The server is dead? I cannot connectin the server.. i wanna test that

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
can test now with this client ??
I assume you can but don't take my word for it. You should read the thread, it might contain more information about setting it up.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I got a question, sorry if i sound silly or something.. but, how do i register to this kartrider? or i just download-install-and play? I was searching on internet about kart rider because i miss it a lot when i was playing open beta of nexon.. and then i found this forum , more likely The installer of a private server.. so i need u guys answer me as soon as possible. please. regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back