Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Showcase] TalesWeaver global Private server development

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It should be present but not actually activated. Back then it was only a beta test and they seems to focus on ep1.
But as said it is not top priority to handle such things and there are MANY MANY other things to handle.

Having a fully functional EP1 would already be something huge and will take already a freaking huge amount of time to get it done.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hmm,can we see the talesweaver global private server in next year?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why not, I don't really know for the moment.
But one thing for sure, in 1year there won't be a fully playable server with quest, event... at least not if I'm working on it alone.
To begin with, I need to rewrite a lot of code as it was written as a POC.

Then I still miss some informations about player's data, pattern, quest, event damn the list is looooooooooong

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
As I told you, ep2 is not activated in gTW and it is absolutely not my priority to work on it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hmm,I think you can release the ep1 all things and all maps in this version,then you can release ep2 thing later

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey,I found the 1.06 client,maybe can help you

http://www.gamershell.com/download_68254.shtml

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thx, I already have the 1.06 version which is the latest available version for gTW.
Unfortunately it as hackshield activated but do not offer that much so I'll stick with the first version for the moment.
And in 1.06 ep 2 is not activated :p

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hey! sup all, every few time i look foward news for TWg, gladly i found you, ill keep track on your advances, if there's anything we can do, tell us and we'll try to help!

good luck!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ekinox, i am leader of tw thailand group, there are more than 300 players who love gtw, so we will follow you and cheer you to revive this game. it's very very best game in this world. :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello,
i'am from Poland i waiting for your server with my friends. Its my dream to come back to Talesweaver. I hope you done this project.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
angelfire is dead? who can up transtale tool??? thx so much

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It is not dead yet, I've been working on other projects and gave me some new design pattern to use.
As it is still in early stage it is easier to refactor now than later.
So even if I did not went further, code base did change quite a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back