Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

-=A.r.c.h-A.g.e Source=- Released for development

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
what about the launcher ?
When I'm trying to run from the application just hangs there and does literaly nothing or just pop up the official korean website lol
This assembly is likely to client 2013 (April). And how to run the client by sending it to your server not clear to me. Sulsimvol have to wait, I think it will help.

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
This assembly is likely to client 2013 (April). And how to run the client by sending it to your server not clear to me. Sulsimvol have to wait, I think it will help.
The launcher wasn't even done lol, it's just visual stuff....
Trying to launch on my own only runs the application in background lmao

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The launcher wasn't even done lol, it's just visual stuff....
Trying to launch on my own only runs the application in background lmao
I also. Are there any idea towards a solution?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Last edited:
Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Well me and a friend tried to crack hackshield on latest rev, but better yet it only works on ollydbg and fails at exported dll

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: FInal-=A.r.c.h-A.g.e Build no.5 to Build(35870 Source=- Released for development

Incube is there a way that you share ur hackshield bypass ?

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Re: FInal-=A.r.c.h-A.g.e Build no.5 to Build(35870 Source=- Released for development

Incube is there a way that you share ur hackshield bypass ?
Hackshield bypass is not needed.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

It is needed if you actually want to work an archeage server since these files are like .. 1 % need to reverse the packets encryption and actually start tgr game without hackshield to log the packets etc .. If you could actually bypass it in olly its very easy to make a dll. Inject and work this out

Edit : if anyone has knowlege about cracking hackshield please contact me

Divine Celestial
Reaction score

It is needed if you actually want to work an archeage server since these files are like .. 1 % need to reverse the packets encryption and actually start tgr game without hackshield to log the packets etc .. If you could actually bypass it in olly its very easy to make a dll. Inject and work this out

Edit : if anyone has knowlege about cracking hackshield please contact me
You don't need to crack HackShield.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have a little problem mean that?
soulsimbol - -=A.r.c.h-A.g.e Source=- Released for development - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Having some Issues also I open server and it hangs Can you tell us step by step what to do ?

Thanks again for all the support!

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
any news on this one ^_^?
The development is dead.

#Closed due inactivity of the thread author. The author can contact me if he or she wants to re-open the thread.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Back