Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

-=A.r.c.h-A.g.e Source=- Released for development

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: -=A.r.c.h-A.g.e FULL Source=- Released for development

I'm in!!!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

if u need a 3d modeler im in for sure :thumbup:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

up up

hope to get the complete emu .

in the nearest future.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm interested in this let me know :)
Also can you re-upload the code I think it's broken.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Someone got upacked x2game?, he changed themida to something other, all method virtualized.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please reupload i can not download from the provided link

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone interested into coding archeage emulator PM me .

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Re: FInal-=A.r.c.h-A.g.e Build no.5 to Build(35870 Source=- Released for development

As you all know me by now , and i intend to keep a name for myself i proudly present you the full compiled files the only files

-=Proof=- ->Access here free

MORE DATABASES!!!!
CREDITS to Mother Russia And me for trying to get this game faster to developing

How many are really intrested?

Post's / reply's good or bad / likes it doesnt matter i wanna see this thread burning !!!!

A CLIENT FOR ALL OF YOU GUYS WHO ARE REALLY INTO THIS !!!!

Becouse of the people who flamed me , with sad news this is my last share on ArchAge., so i decided to give The final build source code here from the team Project e-mail ProjectFelicity@yandex.com

Moved Up for a better View with the new working svn - source code files and with this share i would love to see a new section on Archage Development up there!!! So if any moderators can see this we need some aproovments and more ppl here to develop this huge work the PJ Team done so far

I'm interested in this let me know :)
Also can you re-upload the code I think it's broken.

Reupdated with the final build .

Enjoy

Someone got upacked x2game?, he changed themida to something other, all method virtualized.

ease'd your work so more developers can come and complete it

Solo development of this - it's a bad idea. That require alot of time. Possible to finish this emulator only in team. One teammate code game logic, another - networking interface, server core. and one more works with database code, game content and etc. Well, that project require a 3-ppl team to be finished for some months of hard working (2-3+).

New build with the codes worked by the AAemu Team

This isnt full source, its an emulator and incompleted.

Just completed build has been uploaded to RageZone, enjoy

Is there any sort of video on how to use this?

no becouse you need a more complex knoledge to code it , but new build has been uploaded.

Enjoy

some one run this emulator ?

Yes i will upload the video soon

This is a rather incomplete emulator, I wouldn't really call this FULL source. The title is a little misleading. Nice of you to share though.

Just completead the code to mae the server run smooth with the help of the AAemu team, we shared here so the development members can go on with it and maybe we can have a AA section one day! after we make it work with a video proof

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: FInal-=A.r.c.h-A.g.e Build no.5 to Build(35870 Source=- Released for development

Moved Up for a better View with the new working svn - source code files and with this share i would love to see a new section on Archage Development up there!!! So if any moderators can see this we need some aproovments and more ppl here to develop this huge work the PJ Team done so farReupdated with the final build .Enjoyease'd your work so more developers can come and complete itNew build with the codes worked by the AAemu TeamJust completed build has been uploaded to RageZone, enjoyno becouse you need a more complex knoledge to code it , but new build has been uploaded.EnjoyYes i will upload the video soonJust completead the code to mae the server run smooth with the help of the AAemu team, we shared here so the development members can go on with it and maybe we can have a AA section one day! after we make it work with a video proof
woooow just wow great work man ^_^we are waiting the best from you ^_____^i wonder what is the percent of the emu waiting the video >>sry for my eng

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice to see those progress on it! Still require alot of research packets structure, but nice! keep them up! Also, if you needs some kind of helps, just write your skype via pm.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
ok so , i dont knowthe hell or how is killing my files...Link removed becouse of the original copyrights laws... good luck who had a chance downloaded them

Back