Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Star Wars the Old Republic emulator

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Any update on this? It appears that all the websites are down.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Any update on this? It appears that all the websites are down.

Hello.

If you go to just Emulator Nexus and then you click on "WARZ EMU" you are redirected to these forums that are up and running:
Emulator Nexus WarZ Forums
Although I don't see there anything about SWTOR.

@OP

Is this really a serious project or has it been discontinued? I would love to be apart of this...Apart from Ultima Online about 10 years ago, SWTOR was actually the only game that I ever paid to play.

And I've made countless mods for KOTOR1 as well as I participated for at least 1 year and a half in the TSL:RP (KOTOR2: The Sith Lords Restoration Project)

If this is still going on, please contact me about it.

Thanks.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Pretty much every Emulator Project regarding SWTOR is dead, yep. Seems like it is either a lot of work to get something decent running or maybe EA and Bioware were sending C&D Notes around, silently. Dunno.

And tbh, it is Free2Play now with the most required and basic features available and other stuff like Flashpoint and Operations Access can be bought (Weekly Passes etc)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Um Hello, stefan i want help here i did the server and all thing but i have a problem cant go to the park or make room the records are maken and the ranks there is alot of rank cash is 0 how to do the cash ranks records and room open help please :)
l

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol another domo project that died, nothing new about him

Founder of EvilSource
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
this post was kind of uncalled for I mean. yeah I stopped working on it cuz I was tired of the abuse that was getting from the community. I already know you're going to respond to as I deserved everything that happened. you know the same old everything that happens to me is my fault s*** that you guys always say to me. replying to my post to try to get a rise out of me it's kind of sad .

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this post was kind of uncalled for I mean. yeah I stopped working on it cuz I was tired of the abuse that was getting from the community. I already know you're going to respond to as I deserved everything that happened. you know the same old everything that happens to me is my fault s*** that you guys always say to me. replying to my post to try to get a rise out of me it's kind of sad .

Could just not respond, unsubscribe, & block tbh. Get's rid of the toxic.

I assume this died but is it at all still possible?

https://forum.ragezone.com/f206/swtor-private-server-development-1209136/

Active development. Recruiting here before I delete the thread for safety reasons. Currently writing the server in C#. Translating the Launcher from JS to C#. Server is being based off patch 7.1.1b.

Back