Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Starcraft 2 emulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
when i click the link of "Starcraft 2 emulator svn",the server would ask me for user name and password,can u tell me what the user name and password is?ty~

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
It goes private and public off and on every once in a while.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Development of Starcraft 2 emulator currently in progress.

Starcraft 2 emulator svn:
http://starcrack.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/

screenshot:
5igma - Starcraft 2 emulator - RaGEZONE Forums

Bonjour je n'arrive pas a télécharger le starcrack

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
it not public anymore. from the gamers who has programmer souls it seems we have to build sc2 server emu from scratch.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Anybody got the latest public revision?

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Reaction score
they most likely locked it due to a huge amount of enraged starcraft 2 fans and tons of ppl are developing lan servers and such due to blizzard not including it and such. i might not be 100% on everything but from what i know it's probably locked due to blizzard knowing about the uprising and are trying to fine everyone who is. Been googling and around and every torrent and pirated copy all have huge threads with links to other threads on hatred for there choices and issues and reasoning. so mostly likely if they are developing they probably locked it till there done, and so they can not be shut down if they are not shut down yet.

im still trying to figure out if i should be downloading the game or the beta lmao

but none of the less you can check this out

http://darkblizz.org/Forum2/sc2-tools/primary-starcraft-2-beta-bn-simulator-(no-latest-version-4-3)/

Last edited:
Master Summoner
Reaction score
really wonderfull, i wud love to see this thing completed

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Reaction score
yea me too, i was looking at starcraft 1 and realized how crappy it looks now compared to the second lol

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Reaction score
yea for sure, same as diablo 2 but id still go back and play... i was actually thinking of playing it over tunngle with my gf and a few ppl with the median xl mod :), still not bad graphics for such a fun game... anyways ill keep tabs on the progress and update when i find out more about it.

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Reaction score
this project is probably dead but this might not be

start [DarkBlizz.org SC2 Wiki]

i still don't understand why you guys bumped an old thread for, especially not to say anything worth reading?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back