Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Starcraft 2 emulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
how to run exactly this files some 1 can help me. they are only .frm and sql files no emulation side or what is it exactly how to use help pls ?

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
how to run exactly this files some 1 can help me. they are only .frm and sql files no emulation side or what is it exactly how to use help pls ?

you should read , what it said. emulator realeased on the 31st

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
nope, still the exact same. no progress bar movement...nothing, probably fully of poop

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
hope someone picks this project up and we can have a LAN's party SC2 lol because in the real SC2 we can't do LAN it's a sad thing only batlle.net all day. it's like if you don't have INTERNET you're done with SC2 but only cna play with AI=Computers brain mode haha

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hope someone picks this project up and we can have a LAN's party SC2 lol because in the real SC2 we can't do LAN it's a sad thing only batlle.net all day. it's like if you don't have INTERNET you're done with SC2 but only cna play with AI=Computers brain mode haha

Dislike button :thumbdown:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Thought this thread was about a pserver not about a way to play on LAN, because you already can play on LAN.
There was a program I used quite a while ago, that I can't seen to remember what it was called...but it allowed LAN playing.

I'll update this post if I can find it again :/ (It's in my pc somewhere lol)

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thought this thread was about a pserver not about a way to play on LAN, because you already can play on LAN.
There was a program I used quite a while ago, that I can't seen to remember what it was called...but it allowed LAN playing.

I'll update this post if I can find it again :/ (It's in my pc somewhere lol)

really? i ccan't wait for your news then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back