Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Stargate Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
STARGATE ONLINE​
PRIVATE SERVER DEVELOPMENT

OFFICIAL SITE​

Thank to penguinPoo for the archive backup​

Download SERVER FILES here: SGO SERVER FILES

[Reposted from ASB and PS]

How to setup the server:
1: create 3 empty DBs account, game & icq
2: use the scripts in /DBScripts on the newly created dbs
3:
LoginMonitor\LoginMon.cfg change the ip address of the server ip
msgSrv\dat\connect.cfg : You use this to change the username and password you use to connect to the database
msgSrv\dat\game.cfg: change to id of server (need to add in db/icq/game table
RDSRV\RDSRV.cfg : change the ip address of the server ip
CDGameShell\CDGameShell.gam Change the ip of the server IP and change the Username and password to the username and password needed to connect to database
CDGameShell\map.cfg Change [MapID] section inside this file to below
PHP:
[MapID]
MapCount=26
Map007=Map07
Map008=Map08
Map009=Map09
Map013=Map13
Map014=Map14
Map015=Map15
Map016=Map16
Map017=Map17
Map018=Map18
Map019=Map19
Map020=Map20
Map021=Map21
Map022=Map22
Map023=Map23
Map025=Map25
Map026=Map26
Map027=Map27
Map028=Map28
Map029=Map29
Map031=Map31
Map032=Map32
Map038=Map38
Map040=Map40
Map041=Map41
Map046=Map46
Map047=Map47

4: RUN:
LoginMonitor\LoginMonitor.exe
msgSrv\msgSrv.exe
RDSRV\RDSRV.exe
CDGameShell\CDGameShell.exe

5: go to the official ftp (ip is in client's pserver.ini)
username: sgoftpclient
pass: S1G6O8cdeIE (thank's to Rusdyrip, you can find the pass inside SGOPatch.bin file. Use Hexeditor and search for pserver.ini, you'll see the pass below the FTP IP address)

download everything there, install a ftp server on your sgo server box, create user 'sgoftpclient' with pass 'S1G6O8cdeIE' then put the downloaded files on the root of the sgoftpclient user ftp account. keep the structure as on the official ftp.

6: change the ip in pserver.ini to the ip of your server then play launchin sgostarter, it will connect to your ftp, check the update then launch the game

7: create an account with:
PHP:
insert into accinfo VALUES ('0','100001','2005-02-01 00:00:00','user','pass','1','1','0','2100-01-01 00:00:00','2','','user@ragezone.com','6','0','0',' 0','1','0','RageZone','','1','','','','1','2100-01-01 00:00:00','1970-01-01 00:00:00','')

Client Download:
1. Bittorent Thanks to hellkaze for the torrents
2. Direct download link #1
3. Direct download link #2
4. Direct download link #3
5. Direct download link #4
6. Direct download link #5
7. Direct download link #6
8. etc. (to many to mention here just use the below to see other links)

** Most list to other links is here **

How to setup the client:
Basic simple guide on How to get your SGO client to Connect to your Server

1. Install client to where ever you like.
2. Go to that directory
3. Rename client.bin to client.exe
4. Rename setting.bin to setting.exe
5. Edit the IP address in the pserver.ini to your servers IP
6. go into the Interface directory (your gonna need to edit a few files here)
7. Open list1.slt with notepad or a hexeditor and change all the IP's to your server's IP address
8. Open MsgSvr.dat with notepad or a hexeditor and edit those IP's to your servers IP (specifically your MsgServer's IP if setup for more then one server machine)
9. You can Edit News.Dat in the main SGO directory to change what Info/News it displays at the Server Select screen

[Above client guide is taken from KitsuneStarwind]

To successfully connecting the client:
1. Download this file and just patch your client but make sure that you make a backup first since it going to downgrade your existing client files.
2. After you run the patcher, you'll notice that there will be other folders created in your SGO root directory, this is fun because you can tweak the file to your needs since i couldn't found the programs to open and extract the SGOData1.dat file.
3. OK, try that first since others will explain the rest and make a more and better guide and fix for you.

I'll update this threads again, just need some time to remembered all informations i submited :p

Thank you to: randwalk, kaze, hellkaze, KitsuneStarwind, Mman, Rusdyrip from PS and ASB, Mental :thumbup:

New Additions:
1. Download the patcher#27 from this new location here (need mirror(s))
2. Download my client.exe #27 and other required files including guide here (thank's to zz3ta for the mirror)
3. Download this mobs file for ppls with NO MONSTER below (thank's to zz3ta, gotohell and rusdyrip for the translations)
4. Account2.sql [fixed and translated] below (thank's to rusdyrip for the translations)
5. Account3.sql [fixed and translated] below (thank's to rusdyrip for the translations)
6. I found out how to fix the Character Name :smilie3: > Open your CDGameShell\version.cfg and change the FixCharName=1 to FixCharName=0
7. Updated the correct Enemy_*.csv translations (thank's to zz3ta, for the quick translations)

These has been a:
RZISGO and PSISGO Development Team
Releases
-----------------------------------------------------
RZISGO [RageZone's International SGO]
PSISGO [Pirate-Server's Indonesian SGO]

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
New Additions

If you have this problem: ERROR: "!!! gameSetting Oject Initialization failed"

Here's the fix!
Some of this guide is from KAZE, he teached me how to fix this error back there via IRC. Thanks to KAZE or EZAK

1. Make sure you have changed your ICQ2.SQL file to your MSSQL server's condition before query it. You can check and change it if you did not change it before in ICQ>PLAYERDB table
PHP:
insert into playerdb(game_id, id, constr) values(0,1,'Provider=''sqloledb'';Data Source=''YOUR MSSQL SERVER IP'';Initial Catalog=''game'';User ID=''sa'';password=''YOUR MSSQL SA PASS'';Connect Timeout=''60''')

2. Make sure you have changed your msgSrv\dat\game.cfg file to below values:
PHP:
or just leave it to 1 and remove the 0

3. Make sure you have changed your ICQ>GAME table to below values:
PHP:
0 RageZone
1 RageZone
Try to start the Server again and have fun :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What about the error "Error Intialzing Socket"?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i just set up a server for this. i think this game sucks, i wont be playing this! the movement engine is so bad!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
is this game fun?
what kind of game is it?
by graphic, it looks ok

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
balounet said:
the server link is die, have you an another plz ?

Are you going to make a server? So many people request the files, but never up a server.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
youth said:
Are you going to make a server? So many people request the files, but never up a server.

its because the screenshots and website make the game look really good, but then as soon as you play it the movement engine makes u quit instantly! its really bad.. and thats an understatement!!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
crushroller said:
its because the screenshots and website make the game look really good, but then as soon as you play it the movement engine makes u quit instantly! its really bad.. and thats an understatement!!

Do you mean the animation? If thats the case, and is editable, I will fix it. I have been using Maya, 3ds Max, and Cinema 4d for some time now and will be able to clean them instantly.

Is the gameplay terrible?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the game is so bad ?

I wanted to make a server lunentia, but I have always the same basic error of data. the ideal it's a server already translated into English

B

Beru

youth said:

It is not your probleme, i prefere people never up a server than a guys up server 1 or 2 day.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
someone have the server ?
I never see a server of sgo, so i must test it and after, maybe or not i make a server.
but for do this, i need the server . . . .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Link to server files doesn`t work for me...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I will be more than happy to upload the server to anyone, it's only 5mb and whatever translation stuff I have, pm me, post your email here, I don't care which, I'll send right away.

So far, I've only heard one person say it sucks, not that I doubt him, I'd rather hear the opinions of others first before making any call on it. And I'm too lazy to setup sql again.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can also upload the client, but in this case, if you have a publicly available ftp or a torrentbox or some sort of sharing going on, I will be more than happy to oblige. Not that I don't want to send the client to anyone, it's just very time consuming if I just keep passing it to one person at a time.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Beru said:
It is not your probleme, i prefere people never up a server than a guys up server 1 or 2 day.

Arnt' we an opinionated one.. well now that you have shared with us your effectual feelings, feel free to :chair:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back