Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Stargate Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wow, did you guys know you can post attachments on RZ? Too bad the limit is less than a meg.

ANYWAY, so I'm using a friend's blog site for the needed web space to host the small server. I rar-ed some translation packs and some other things I grabbed from here a while back, you guys can fiddle with it. I think SGO looks interesting and I was fortunate enough to meet some great people who helped me setup Lineage 2, this is the least I can do for a great community.

For the love of god, please don't hammer the hell out of the site and I have to take it down by tuesday the 26th of April, pacific standard time, due to bandwidth constraints, so if you guys grab it, share it around, I dont want to see another Lineage 2 thing going on, where you have hordes of leechers and no one helping out, everyone just demanding for things. I mean you can, but if we all do that, this place would go down the gutter real fast real hard.

http://blogs.redundidity.com/oldboy/wp-content/imgs/SGO_repack.rar

Oh yeah, and here's the patch for the client you'll need as well, the build 27 patch, as mentioned in the setup guide by StillHard.

http://blogs.redundidity.com/oldboy/wp-content/imgs/SGOCNPatch1_00_build27.rar

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
wow i thought the project is dead....
i cant find anyone to talk about this server stuff anymore
and about the gameplay, youth....i doubt that most people would know cause the monsters were missing, as far as i know XD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
have u use microsoft sql ?
because i can't restore any dbs . . .

error: the data c:\ . . . isn't a microsoft save tape format valid

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah, you have to use MSSQL. You can pretty much assume that if the server is a windows executable, it's going to use MSSQL as the backend, unless you have yourself an emulator, like WoW python or AthenaRO. I heard somewhere that it has to do with how the developers get ahold of the license for Visual Studio or whatnot and I guess it comes as a package deal with MSSQL.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice this thread still alive
hopely someone give a new monster database or something.
I can just say the game very nice to play on beside Ragnarok.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
It worked for me :D
But i still can't figure out why ppls couldn't have monster in their server.
I have monsters in my server but i don't know how to multiple them and what to change to have them in maps.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Code:
<%
UserID=request.form("UserID")
password=request.form("password")
RPassword=request.form("RPassword")
Email=request.form("Email")
UserName=request.form("UserName")
%>

Code:
sql="INSERT INTO account (uin,key_id,createdate,loginname,password,status_id,srv_id,point,bill_expiry,planype_id,phonepwd,EMAIL,SockID,statussex,inviteCount,inviteFlag,pointplantype,promoGiftRedeem,realname,idnumber,gender,homephone,mobilephone,recvnews,dob,proexp,testac) VALUES ('"0"','"100001"','"2005-02-01 00:00:00"','"&UserID&"','"&password&"','"1"','"1"','"0"','"2100-01-01 00:00:00"','"2"','""','"&Email&"','"6"','"0"','"0"','"0"','"1"','"0"','"&UserName&"',''"",'"1"','""','""','""','"1"','"2100-01-01 00:00:00"','"1970-01-01 00:00:00"','""')
Trying to make this registration asp code to work , is this right please tell me. :p
it's only part of it

Just a part modification of a3 register page

how do can we make key_id to be randomly

Last edited:
League of Legend
Loyal Member
Reaction score
where is Screen shot i want see some ingame screen shot

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm Getting This kind of error every time i run CDGameShell.exe (like the picture i attach), i already try to install languange stuff into the Win (chinese font ,etc) but still the same problem happening again.
it seem it effect how much monster in the server ,
Any one can help me about that :p

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
link server down ! Give me link server and client . Thanks so much

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The links I posted are still up if you're interested along with the client patch, not the client itself though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back