Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Stargate Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
could any one get a faster link for the client as its like 10bk- here and im not waiting 50hours + for it.... any fast bittorents of ftps?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Is this purely chinese (or something like that) or are there English clients and I would appreciate if someone posted direct link to screenshots, because it's hard to navigate in that site when you don't know a word in that language..?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Try babel Fish the Site, And i was Working on Translation for the Client never got around to Finishing doing it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i dont get the guide....

at part 2. meh im new 2 mssql so this is odd!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
every user/pass can not connect to play game. Why? I see in the server, it "select sth" but return NULL value, so i can't play game. Pls help me, any advise? :chair:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this project is pretty much dead....since the client translation was, shall we say, raped? hahaa but yea not much point anyways since the server was missing alot of stuff

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
WHat's wrong ?

binkhung said:
Client can not connect to server!!Help me

==========
me too... i can not connect to my server, coz when i login, i cannot seen the server,... my server is run..

maybe i lost file of list1.slt and list.slt( at interface's folder at SGO) , if u have it plase share it...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
server and client run OK (play game very good)!!! haha. Server no monters and buy item in shop, help me

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
binkhung, can you give me a link for your the following files..(at interface's folder)

- liconfig.dat
- list1.slt
- list.slt
- MsgSvr.dat
- ServerName.dat

i lost that files.. thanks..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I POST AGAIN.....

to everyone here, can you upload to me a file in following files..(at interface's folder)

- liconfig.dat
- list1.slt
- list.slt
- MsgSvr.dat
- ServerName.dat

i lost that files.. thanks..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back