Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Start Unity 3D RPG - possible MMORPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What was done:

- Creation of ground (terrarian)
- Global Illumination
- I added content to the scene.
- Import character format. FBX (3D modeling) to unity (possible for vehicles and any object)
- Skydome (sky)
- Change camera to be positioned behind the character
- Point and Click (click char and floor) appears a 'rectangle' and when you click vai char to the point.

next steps:

- Import google sketchup models - Done
- Create a splash screen for the game - Done
- When choosing a name in the login screen char born with the same name.
- Make client and server structure
- Test connection with more than one player.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey guys, most a video

What I did: I changed the character to move around using WASD and arrow keys, camera movement with the mouse. (like the famous WoW mmorpg), I changed the textures becoming more realistic scenario, and also the simple inventory system (ugly but this is only for testing). I continued with the login screen just changing the logo and creating simple terrain with trees and a castle this time. FBX import google sketchup.

Check it out!

I did not the animation of the character to walk because it was already one in the morning and just running out of time and also the 'charbase' I took was not excited.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is only for studies'm taking the internet even some assets, client server and I'm following tutorials and starter kits I found on the internet too. i'll post more videos soon.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
unity3d is a nice engine and easy to learn + javascript and c#. I think is wrong to talk here about your project wen unity3d forum is made for that and for help.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
News videos updated!

hey guys structure the client and server, and this made ​​the tests with two players also ...
can change the ip for external connections, just release the port you chose .. and by the limit for concurrent connections you want ...

video
:

Another video made by me, perfected the multiplayer that I had posted ...

What was done:

I put a global chat (single) and after selecting the name in the login screen appears with the same character in the game.
this red and straightforward but only for testing.

I believe that these are the key questions for an online game.

Here's a video showing:

Note: My voice is low on video pq was already 3 am so you could not even to speak louder, I apologize for that.

Here is another design made for FPS game.

Well I did this project:

- Creating simple terrain

- Importing a weapon to test

- Camera first person to set the resolution of the weapon and arrow or WASD movement and mouse.
(Left shoots)

- Enemies that perform tasks like going behind the player and shoot.
(cubes used only for testing, but for the import any kind of character and monsters).

- When hitting the target (enemy) he disappears (dies).

- Bar of life decreased as the damage taken by the enemy.

Video demonstration:

I did something simple but to get an idea of how the fps. remembering that it is my first project in this kind of game so excuse any bugs or if not like it ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back