Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Tales Runner private server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
LiOn~HeaRt And Others.
Wanna Know Why This Takes So Long??,Because This Is The First Private Server For Tales Runner So They Have To Do Everything while the other games there is some,so they take the server files and just change the rates and make their own server name and some changes,while here they have to begin from 0%.

Sorry For Bad English.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
LiOn~HeaRt And Others.
Wanna Know Why This Takes So Long??,Because This Is The First Private Server For Tales Runner So They Have To Do Everything while the other games there is some,so they take the server files and just change the rates and make their own server name and some changes,while here they have to begin from 0%.

Sorry For Bad English.

The only problem is, they have been basically on the same task for almost 2 years now in April.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The only problem is, they have been basically on the same task for almost 2 years now in April.

Try making one yourself.
I think you wouldn't even want to make one as you don't know how to.

This is the REASON why people wait for this.

Still waiting for good news ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Try making one yourself.
I think you wouldn't even want to make one as you don't know how to.

This is the REASON why people wait for this.

Still waiting for good news ;)

Your response doesn't make any sense.

I supposedly have the "incomplete" set of Korean files, I do not have any intentions to try getting anything to work.

woHI9 - Tales Runner private server - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Your response doesn't make any sense.

I supposedly have the "incomplete" set of Korean files, I do not have any intentions to try getting anything to work.

woHI9 - Tales Runner private server - RaGEZONE Forums

Fine , my sincerest apologies for not getting my facts right , still better then not having a server coming out soon right?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
why u guys just dont stop posting about TS ? you will never make aq private server,and is funny how some ppl still think that there will be a server after 2,3,4, years without any real prof of game play.FAIL

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
why u guys just dont stop posting about TS ? you will never make aq private server,and is funny how some ppl still think that there will be a server after 2,3,4, years without any real prof of game play.FAIL

It's funny when you still visitting this thread even after you know it was FAIL just like you said

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back