Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Tales Runner private server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banana
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'd respect that "rule" more if it only meant that developed files/source code can't be leaked if the person who made them is active in the community. However, KillerStefan didn't create any of the files he owns, he just bought them. Therefore, he should be excluded from that rule, or the rule should be revised.

Success and nothing less
Reaction score
SQL 2008 works fine. :) There are also some missing components. There might be a repack eventually, depending if the person creditted is ok with it. ;p

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
sql 2008 = sql error 'SECONDLY1'

CREATE TABLE [dbo].[tblGift]
(
[fdNum] [int] NOT NULL IDENTITY(1, 1),
[fdSendUserNum] [int] NOT NULL,
[fdSendNickname] [varchar] (50) COLLATE Korean_Wansung_CI_AS NOT NULL,
[fdReceiveUserNum] [int] NOT NULL,
[fdGiftItemDescNum] [int] NOT NULL,
[fdNotified] [bit] NOT NULL,
[fdSendDateTime] [datetime] NOT NULL CONSTRAINT [DF_tblGift_fdSendDateTime] DEFAULT (getdate()),
[fdMemo] [varchar] (1024) COLLATE Korean_Wansung_CI_AS NOT NULL
) ON [SECONDLY1]

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Then stop deleting the release of the files. It hinders development and it'll only be released and developed on other forums, making this forum lose its potential community and visitors.
So you're saying if I delete those files, I will damage rz's traffic. :ehh:
That comment

"or if the leaked files come from a developer who is actively sharing releases in any section then an exception might be made."

applies to files leaked that the developer mentioned in the statement above created.

In this case the files are retail, so no developer should be able to claim they "own" them.
Okay so stefan brought the files but doesn't "own" them..

So if I come steal your car there should be no problem?

I'd respect that "rule" more if it only meant that developed files/source code can't be leaked if the person who made them is active in the community. However, KillerStefan didn't create any of the files he owns, he just bought them. Therefore, he should be excluded from that rule, or the rule should be revised.
I wonder if you guys listen to yourself?, So you're all moaning I wont release files that are purchased by killerstefan, Maybe I should start moaning I cant get a slave to go to work for me and bring me home money.

Okay, Now that I'm back from work I can reply properly.

Why don't you guys buy the files and then share them? :rolleyes:

Edit: duck it the files will be shared, I'm sure they're already downloaded and leaked elsewhere... The damage is done, Something like can't be dealt with especially with everyone getting there knickers in a not.

Success and nothing less
Reaction score
Then maybe we should acquire new files, and release a repack. Since he's been working on the same poop for 2 years, and hasn't made any progress yet. Can't hog something you can't do poop with.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
So you're saying if I delete those files, I will damage rz's traffic. :ehh:

That will never, ever happen.
Idiots beget idiots beget idiots.

Okay so stefan brought the files but doesn't "own" them..

So if I come steal your car there should be no problem?

No problem, sir. I'll just call the cops beforehand.
There should be no problems whatsoever :p:

especially with everyone getting there knickers in a not.

Rule 19 :8:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Vivid, you're making no sense whatsoever and talking in circles. The files were released FOR FREE by Uebari, but probably because you and Stefen are drooling over how much money you'll make once this 2 year long project finishes in 20 years, you're not letting RaGEZONE do what it does best.

You're not fit to wear the title of "Moderator".

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
KillerStefan? i didnt really get what you said..
so there wont be a private server? or you just said it so we will be patient because now you are gonna work serious?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Although most of us have been waiting for over 2 years, that doesn't mean we should all be assuming the worst.

Even though we were expected to have a finished server to play on around a month ago, going by the estimations that we were given, that doesn't mean we should all be giving in to doubts.

Remember people, live with low expectations and thou shall not be let down, great things take time.

-Yerzinia

Reaction score
Although most of us have been waiting for over 2 years, that doesn't mean we should all be assuming the worst.

Even though we were expected to have a finished server to play on around a month ago, going by the estimations that we were given, that doesn't mean we should all be giving in to doubts.

Remember people, live with low expectations and thou shall not be let down, great things take time.

-Yerzinia

Agree 100%. Great things take time so be patient people ^^

Reaction score

-Yerzinia

why all that pink-scheme in your whole post?

@on-topic

KillerStefan, any news about tales runner section? i saw a post made by MentaL and i took it like we will not have the section created.

Sharing is caring
Developer
Reaction score
KillerStefan, any news about tales runner section? i saw a post made by MentaL and i took it like we will not have the section created.

I talked to him about it but since you can't get in-game yet, he wasn't too keen about creating a TR section just yet.
Then I came up with the argument that I have a lot of resources and information available which I can't reveal right now because I will be overwhelmed with comments like PLZ HOW WORKIE MENG.
I also stated that people already contributed with development such as Manneke for example and that a section would really help to get more devs interested and to get everything organized.

He told me he had an idea which he is discussing with RZ staff to see what's possible.
I will hear back from him this weekend and hopefully with good news!

I hope this cleared up all the confusion.

Kind regards,

Stefan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back