Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

TwelveSky2 Emulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
oh, dear god!

I love 12 sky 2
umm you said it was up 3 days ago in last edit

whats the link?O_O

Last edited:
Coxiez
Banned
Reaction score
aw...

it's hard... y don't you post that server here and you don't share that server file...

hmm...

i got think about your server... [ZERO FILE]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Johhny- Add em to msn
tri407tiny@msn.com

BaraKuda21- i post here so you guys can know updates, and PLAY it :), plus like section says, i needed, and still need some extra help

EatmyPills- we changed launcher, will upload new one, as soon as share cash fixes my account

[UPDATE] go to www.li-quidgaming.com and sign up then go to the TwelveSky2 PS section to see pictures :) and more

-ty

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[UPDATE] Donators will be giving Early Testign acces and teh Register Website to play the game EARLIER

paypal:tri407tiny@yahoo.com
site: www.li-quidgaming.com (go to ts2 ps secrtion, and look at our pics etc XD)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ToDo List for the next week:

get attack fully working and intergrate teh godmode patch, get skills and invintory working better , and get item mall intergrated....
-Open Development Beta

UPDATE: i knwo ive been gone long, but it becuase ive been workign on server, in a few days we will be relaseing 30-40 Closed develpment beta keys, then after 1 week, we will try to start fixing errors, then nxt week start teh REAL Closed Beta
TO join or Apply Please add em or my partner to msn

Me: tri407tiny@msn.com (tri407tiny)
Partner: megabyte@nzgames.net.nz (Megabyte)(MSN)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I wonder what happened to twelvesky2 emulator? What happened to the site does not open the project that you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what's the username of megabyte in HF? I'll contact him there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back