Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Wonderland Online Private server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I get the server files on this topic http://forum.ragezone.com/f111/wonderland-online-655682/ .

i translated the 说明.txt and,i think the development of the emulator is stopped,i used google tradutor on it to know what are input on the txt,read below.
Completed functions, log, create characters, delete characters, log on in the world, the characters move, talk, movement, facial expression

The beginning of development, but also a long time, first issued to a primary test version, so players have drifted like Something to Look Forward.

Test Account PL01
Password 111111
Secret code 000 000

Landers, two files directly on the drift can be under the illusion of a client

Login Server Selection <moon in Wonderland>

Contact is not written, too much trouble

Google tradutor says the txt archive is in ...Irish,is it what are saying google tradutor.

When i open the server,it runs normaly,but isn't undertandable,
and i not tried yet run the server on my client.

as i said on the top of the message,i think the development of the emulator is stopped.

Hahaha,new discover,on appear the >,input help to see the commands.

Last edited:
凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Reaction score
it would be defenetly fun to have a wonderland pserver since nobody has gotten the first ts online files

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hows things goin? it would be really fun to have wlo pserver.

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Reaction score
there is no development and the files are not source, and there is no development team working on it.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ofc theres no source lol

however atm the server im working has almost everything working besides quest

plan to tackle that next month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back