Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

12sky2 Private Server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello. I found 12sky2 server files,i guess.I do not understand c++. If you do not have to wipe the topic. Good luck.

TS2 Server:

ALT1 & Server doc

View attachment filelist.txt

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Coxiez
Banned
Reaction score
if this is real i try it!

P.S

what about client of this file im sure we need the same version! RIGHT!

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 PM ----------

this is real but the problem is if you don't have a visual basic or studio you can run or use this file so download the VB 2008 or new 2010 to use it!

========some problem=========
no guide
no tutorial
no info of how to use this file
===========================

Last edited:
Coxiez
Banned
Reaction score
please update this server file with patch+tutorial+gm command

and please Fix the server file to make it easy to use!

:thumbup1: Up! :thumbup:

Coxiez
Banned
Reaction score
(this is his friend with him right Now!) sorry for my friend to say a lot of message of spamming you say! here. he want to make her Own Game Offline for his server so he want to, too Know the right setup this. please understand him. i will tell him what he have done here. thank you for understanding

he Only what to Know about setup this game file! that's why he always make a message at the same Issue!

and please don't say to him a Idiot you don't Now Him Alot confer to you! i think you have to much misjudge him! so please stop say Idiot!

P.S.

he want to make a ts2 from ppl here in the Philippines gameclub close the game so he want to make one to bring in back the war in 12sky2 game here in the Philippines

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
download server and client compiled? ( Anyone can compile )

??????????????

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Don't know if there's any active thread regarding this game, so I'm sorry if I have awaken an old and useless thread, but this is the only thread I so far found that I'm registered on, anyways, does anyone have any finished files or does anyone know where I can turn to private 12sky2 servers?

This game really has to be active in the private server community too!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
@FrozenSiox i can give this link (no DB inside) :

Print:

If you study src, you can recreate DB and query (i know a guy who has succeeded but of course he will not give his stuff)

example:

Ciao :D:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
@FrozenSiox i can give this link (no DB inside) :

Print:

If you study src, you can recreate DB and query (i know a guy who has succeeded but of course he will not give his stuff)

example:

Ciao :D:

It is not so hard to re-create db ...

Back