Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[21-05-12] JX Online 3 (The Legend of the Swordman Online Ⅲ) Complete Source Code!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Current Status: On-Hold (Don't bump this thread)

JX Online 3 (The Legend of the Swordman online Ⅲ)

Memiko - [21-05-12] JX Online 3 (The Legend of the Swordman Online Ⅲ) Complete Source Code! - RaGEZONE Forums

Anyone know about this game? This game is good or not?

Some videos footage of this game...

1. Some skill of this game (Air Walker?)

2. JX Online 3 real game play video

3. JX Online 3 Character creation

4. JX Online 3 PhysX-Benchmark ATI 5870 +8800gt

Now, Time to release the source code!

Source code download:

Password extract files: LeecherISdead007KAK

Password extract include files:

***They are a few missing header files, Please share your brain to get it work before ask for what, how, why and blah blah blah or etcs....

Good Luck, I'm will happy if this files work for you and section will begin with this files, ;")

Last edited:
Reaction score
Re: JX Online 3 (The Legend of the Swordman online Ⅲ)

usually i didnt like game from china..cos some of them have bad interface..for me interface is one of the most important in the game..but some / almost game from china didnt have good looking interface..
but for this one..i make exception..the interface look well..the 3D model look good..maybe we should try this..
i saw there are soucre code for this game in one of china forum..but i'm not sure if that source is complete or not..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

usually i didnt like game from china..cos some of them have bad interface..for me interface is one of the most important in the game..but some / almost game from china didnt have good looking interface..
but for this one..i make exception..the interface look well..the 3D model look good..maybe we should try this..
i saw there are soucre code for this game in one of china forum..but i'm not sure if that source is complete or not..

Yes, source of this game release in chinese site around 3-4 month ago but i don't know it complete or not and don't see any private server of this game too.

Now, I'm downloading this game to test it.

Main site and register -
Download - (7.78G)

Reaction score

Yes, source of this game release in chinese site around 3-4 month ago but i don't know it complete or not and don't see any private server of this game too.

Now, I'm downloading this game to test it.

Main site and register -
Download - (7.78G)

WOW..so huge..almost same like aion..i think thats why this game looks different (i mean better, maybe most better) than other china game..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

More info in Thai language... (google translate it)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

I don't know if there a IP Block or something but i can't enter inside the game, only in the server selection and then nothing happends.

I get inside but I get stuck in the 3rd or 4rd quest xD, a quests with no autopath. =/... Nice graphics anyways, perfect for a private server.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

some in game screenshot by me....

Reaction score

see..this game has good interface and graphics..
realy like this..maybe we need the source..
i hope the source is complete and fit with the client..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Guys...i have a question...if one day u will have the source code of JX Online 3...that will be nice...but the problem will be to translate the text in english language...this is not like Loong Online where we could use Gamigo version to translate the foreign Loong client...i fear that the project will be dead like Journey to the West project..it has the section but is always dead...

Reaction score

Guys...i have a question...if one day u will have the source code of JX Online 3...that will be nice...but the problem will be to translate the text in english language...this is not like Loong Online where we could use Gamigo version to translate the foreign Loong client...i fear that the project will be dead like Journey to the West project..it has the section but is always dead...

have source code is not like have standalone server file and client..we can translate it in the source..some game cant be translate because some texts was pack inside game.exe..that make more difficult to translate..i think you already know what i mean..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

have source code is not like have standalone server file and client..we can translate it in the source..some game cant be translate because some texts was pack inside game.exe..that make more difficult to translate..i think you already know what i mean..

I understand what u say...but will u have time to translate all text from chinese to english?It must be manually if u know what i mean

Reaction score

I understand what u say...but will u have time to translate all text from chinese to english?It must be manually if u know what i mean

yup i know it..and maybe you are right..if no one translate it..this project will be daed..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

share source code?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Share this game PLease
PLease
PLease

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

source code is incomplete, a lot of missing in header file... :(

any solution to rebuild header file?

Last edited:
Reaction score

source code is incomplete, a lot of missing in header file... :(

any solution to rebuild header file?

headers are easy (mostly) to rebuild, as most of it is just data declarations and enums/structs/classes. As long as there isn't absolutely critical data and it isnt missing like hundreds of headers or what not, it can be rebuilt. Hell, I will gladly start working on it as soon as you release the code if you want that is ;)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

headers are easy (mostly) to rebuild, as most of it is just data declarations and enums/structs/classes. As long as there isn't absolutely critical data and it isnt missing like hundreds of headers or what not, it can be rebuilt. Hell, I will gladly start working on it as soon as you release the code if you want that is ;)

Header file is missing around 3-4 files, OK i believe you and release it,... Hope this game and section will begin! ;")

Reactions: cmb
Reaction score

Header file is missing around 3-4 files, OK i believe you and release it,... Hope this game and section will begin! ;")

3-4 headers are nothing, i've had to rebuild entire sections of code before ;) I'm anxiously awaiting your release, hope I can begin tonight! :)

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

3-4 headers are nothing, i've had to rebuild entire sections of code before ;) I'm anxiously awaiting your release, hope I can begin tonight! :)

Relax bro, I need time to upload around 2hrs to finish it.

If you want client go to download from xoyo in 1st page.

This game is full of chinese text, chinese sound like introduction etcs in game and chinese opening videos...

So i say, It hard or impossible to do or translate this game and source by solo or 1 person!

Back