• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[21-05-12] JX Online 3 (The Legend of the Swordman Online Ⅲ) Complete Source Code!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
As a lot of people probably are like me, we don't completely know how to download everything from the folders. If someone could post a step by step guild about how to download it and then start it up, it would be a huge help to me and a few friends. :s:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Who has successfully installed server JX3
help me install !!!:mellow:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do not think anyone made server from "this" files, i try compile them and got errors after errors. Better find other releases on cn site`s and if we are lucky they deleted other files from source :)
Or if you're really good then rebuild it... from what i saw most of the good info is there.

edit:
Always wanted a server for this game but was always 1 step behind... like right now :*:
Someone has the files... who, how much they want for a "old" game dunno. :grr:

Reaction score
hello,cmd bro, you have fixed the source? or update it?

I unfortunately have not done any work to this game in recent time. The public SVN that I was maintaining is all I have really done. There honestly is a little too much work to be done for not enough gain for me to commit a lot of time to do it.

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
I unfortunately have not done any work to this game in recent time. The public SVN that I was maintaining is all I have really done. There honestly is a little too much work to be done for not enough gain for me to commit a lot of time to do it.
So what's the difference between SVN version and the one you have just re-uploaded ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do you have any1 complete source of JX3?

Posting my answer here since i dont like to spam other threads.

Nothing complete at this point. I dont believe someone released or will release them. If someone have them will sell them probably @ taobao (call it chinese ebay/amazon).

Checked the files ive mentioned earlier. Beside those that are 1:1 copy/same ive found those in my archives:

50mb archive is part of source with some extra headers. The folder inside is already compiled server + client files (lite version of jx3).
I am not sure if they work but they are edited for localhost, also as far as i remember some chinese commented that its not complete and its missing some zones.
That makes me think that those files might work but i dont know.
Feel free to test but dont up your hopes too high..572

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm currently collected almost part of this source and about to compile it
Contrib with me if you interested in this game:

Back