Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[21-05-12] JX Online 3 (The Legend of the Swordman Online Ⅲ) Complete Source Code!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Without the resources, there won't be much you can do with it.

Yeah, I 've downloaded a client from an opened company, 16GB i thought.

In the source, it include client, pack file, unpack .pak tools and more.
Just trying to compile it and then I think we can go far

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
New update:
I 've fixed all C++ error of KG3DEngine project and updated it to VS 2013 tool set, link libraries will be fixed soon.

Join with me if you feel interested in:

some one gave me a hint that this game has a full shared source, but I haven't found it any where, so I 'm trying my best in this project

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey your latest commit has viruses in it. Not sure if you attempted to do this intentionally or you were unaware your system is infected, you should check it out ASAP.

Probably isn't intentional as Ramnit is just highly infectious (those are all variants of Ramnit).

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey your latest commit has viruses in it. Not sure if you attempted to do this intentionally or you were unaware your system is infected, you should check it out ASAP.

yeah, currently i'm working on an virtual system windows, so i'm not care too much about virus (just now).
these built lib all are from the source code (not found any where, so i use them directly), i'm only trying to build it to run-able, then I will re-check these built binary after

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
yeah, currently i'm working on an virtual system windows, so i'm not care too much about virus (just now).
these built lib all are from the source code (not found any where, so i use them directly), i'm only trying to build it to run-able, then I will re-check these built binary after

Again, Ramnit is highly infectious so you should not be knowingly releasing it. Doing so is irresponsible.

Create a git patch of what you have done ( ) and re-apply it to the source code to ensure there is no infection.

You should honestly just trash the VM, and start a new one and work from that.

Reaction score
Hmmm, okay. You should try to be aware of what you put out there though, as others will probably want to use what you commit and can potentially be infected unwittingly. Also, its a general rule of thumb to NOT version control built binaries unless its in a seperate repo or something. Just keeps the repo clean and can prevent situations like this where your system was infected unknowingly and you commit infected files.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Again, Ramnit is highly infectious so you should not be knowingly releasing it. Doing so is irresponsible.

Create a git patch of what you have done ( ) and re-apply it to the source code to ensure there is no infection.

You should honestly just trash the VM, and start a new one and work from that.
Thanks for your suggest, I 'll create a new VM to work and follow these step :)
Hmmm, okay. You should try to be aware of what you put out there though, as others will probably want to use what you commit and can potentially be infected unwittingly. Also, its a general rule of thumb to NOT version control built binaries unless its in a seperate repo or something. Just keeps the repo clean and can prevent situations like this where your system was infected unknowingly and you commit infected files.

Thanks again, i 'll delete these binary and push new force commit soon.
Lately, so happy if you will join to develope this game with me :D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Today i found out this topic:

they said that they will leech and share, but i think the game will be built binary and full of virus inside

Reaction score
Check out..seems this is a compiled(not sure) working server JX3

Seems they use vs2005 .

IF someone succed to download them upload to mega or google drive.

EDIT2 - WORKING COMPILED LATEST JX3:REUPLOAD FROM BAIDU TO GOOGLE DRIVE OR MEGA if you get it faster

214409gikfsiftfeiue8qt - [21-05-12] JX Online 3 (The Legend of the Swordman Online Ⅲ) Complete Source Code! - RaGEZONE Forums
204908uh2tr8iostif1ot - [21-05-12] JX Online 3 (The Legend of the Swordman Online Ⅲ) Complete Source Code! - RaGEZONE Forums
205946j3p7obqv9qocjqq8 - [21-05-12] JX Online 3 (The Legend of the Swordman Online Ⅲ) Complete Source Code! - RaGEZONE Forums
204605y1kqy1dk7o8o2kak - [21-05-12] JX Online 3 (The Legend of the Swordman Online Ⅲ) Complete Source Code! - RaGEZONE Forums
205938vm5ozhu75fsyroj6 - [21-05-12] JX Online 3 (The Legend of the Swordman Online Ⅲ) Complete Source Code! - RaGEZONE Forums

First folder is the source code+visual studio 2005 sp1 for compiling+headers are in the gamecenter.rar .
Second folder is the client.
Third folder are compiled serverfiles with tools included.
Doc file from main folder its a little tutorial for how to start the server.

Baidu download link :
Baidu password: ibgw

》》》》Unzip the jx3Server folder to the root directory of the D drive! ""

1. Start APM, click on "Start APMServ" below, and see "MySQL5.1 is started" after the next step. If MySQL 5.1 does not start successfully, follow the prompts and try again.
2.2. Start SO3GameCenterD

3 .3. Start SO3GatewayD

4.4. Start SO3GameServerD

Although there are many tips in the interface, Failed...
Find JX3ClientD.exe in the client folder and double click to start
Test account root password 123456

Baidu disk file description:
The "Related Information" folder is only available for those who need vs2005 and research source code.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks @marelegg so much for your searching

will extract the source code and upload to github soon to develop it

Last edited:
Reaction score
No problem..i downloaded compiled serverfiles to debug mode seems i got server side by side error..i installted vc runtime 2005 and security but seems i cannot solve the problem to run the server.I will try it later dont have time yet to get a fix to start consoles.

I are an engineer
Reaction score
Thanks marelegg so much for your searching
I'm uploading it to:

will extract the source code and upload to github soon to develop it

Glad to see work being done on this.

UPDATE:
When you extract the multi-part files JX3 - Client server.part1.7z and JX3 - Client server.part2.7z, the
archive 剑侠情缘3单机版一键服务端+架设工具整理+配套客户端+教程+源码.rar is password encrypted.
Always let people know the password in a release if there is one.

PASWORD:
Code:
www.523play.com

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Glad to see work being done on this.

UPDATE:
When you extract the multi-part files JX3 - Client server.part1.7z and JX3 - Client server.part2.7z, the
archive 剑侠情缘3单机版一键服务端+架设工具整理+配套客户端+教程+源码.rar is password encrypted.
Always let people know the password in a release if there is one.

PASWORD:
Code:
www.523play.com

Thanks you for helped my misstake.
I think It is nice if we can make a team include people who can develope this source for comunity play.

Reaction score
Client and Server have been uploaded. Will upload the source too soon.
Client:
Server:

Upon further inspection, It seems that the S3 rar, is the same (broken) source that has already been available. I am going to forgo my wait until returning home in September to work on this, and start getting the code to work. My preliminary view is that its gonna take a while lol since there are a lot of foundational issues with the code related to abstract classes, amongst other problems. Expect it to take some time.

UPDATE: Started building using VS2005, seems there are nowhere near as many issues. Currently compiling the KG3DEngine, will report back with results

UPDATE2: Compiled fine, but didn't link. Issues with unresolved externals, using the base solution from the JX3 git to try and fix but its a little bit of a mess too lol, will continue working and providing updates.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Small update: Got the KG3DEngine to compile fine in debug mode, had to add /FORCE:MULTIPLE to the linker options as there were already defined functions. Started on SO3World but it too has issues. I changed the platform toolset from v100(VS2010) to v90(VS2008) so that should alleviate compiler issues stemming from the incomplete compiler upgrade, as I believe this set of code was taken in the middle of that so there are issues that didn't exist in VS2005 and VS2008 that do exist in VS2010 due to the new/different compiler. It's gonna be a bit of a long process. If anyone wants to collaborate and discuss things further send me a PM.

I are an engineer
Reaction score
With the binary server and client files, you should be able to decompile
and fill in the missing sections of the sources.

Back