Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[21-05-12] JX Online 3 (The Legend of the Swordman Online Ⅲ) Complete Source Code!

Reaction score
Re: JX Online 3 (The Legend of the Swordman online Ⅲ)

Relax bro, I need time to upload around 2hrs to finish it.

If you want client go to download from xoyo in 1st page.

This game is full of chinese text, chinese sound like introduction etcs in game and chinese opening videos...

So i say, It hard or impossible to do or translate this game and source by solo or 1 person!

yeah, i've started to download the client. I know it is entirely in chinese, I wasn't expecting to translate it all myself, when I get it into a compilable state I'll release what I have gotten working here so everybody can help work on it. What I will probably do is throw the code onto an svn so people can follow and help easily, aswell as give me patches that would bring the code further. I was watching some of the videos you posted along with others, and I already have a few ideas about improving the codebase (though I havn't seen it yet so I can't say for certain quite yet) so im excited :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can't download, link not work ? Full link please

Ok this work, replace # by ?

and use Firefox instead Google Chrome.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There are DB Files Included? I can't find them.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Include folder empty

Not found database files.

Please upload database files. Close database connection and compress it haha

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
D:\Jian Wang 3, Complete Source\Base\SourceCode\DatabaseFamily\KGD_BackupFileBrowser\KGD_BackupFileBrowser.vcxproj : error : Project "D:\Jian Wang 3, Complete Source\Base\SourceCode\DatabaseFamily\KGD_BackupFileBrowser\KGD_BackupFileBrowser.vcxproj" could not be found.

@Memiko, are you forgot this ? DatabaseFamily folder use for ?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@loveomg: np :)
@all: i upload and share what i have, so don't ask for the other files
@lastpr0: sorry, i dunno.

For database i think you can found inside that file i release,

Or you can try this:

and take a look in 2.7mb sql file.

For include folder you can try this:

because include.exe in that file i release some antivirus alert and delete it.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i hoping that anyone can make a ps out here.~

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I hope someone gets the source compiled and running, but i think it will take allot of time. Since there are no chinese private servers out yet.

Reaction score
Well I have begun to work on this, and as usual with chinese code it is in a poor state, which is no problem really, it will just take some time and effort to get it in a workable place. Below is a list of "Milestones" I hope to reach
1) Reorganize the code/projects into a clean, workable state so I and others can begin to do real work
2) Throw the code onto an SVN so people can get the code easily, and be able to contribute with patches and their own branches
3) Rebuild any missing files
4) Get everything compilable (this usually takes the longest)
5) Get everything in an actual working state for testing
6) Fix any showstopper bugs that may be present
7) Translate the content
8) Fix smaller bugs/features so a live server may exist
9) Begin rewriting major systems into a more efficient/workable state
10) anything else that needs to be done

As you can see there is a good bit of work to be done here, I will update this thread with my progress as time passes, and let everyone know the SVN info. If there is anyone wanting to translate the client immediatly, im not going to stop you or anything, just know there will be no server quite yet to test the translations or anything i dunno lol.

Reaction score
Awesome!!downloading source now..

and about missing header file..maybe it just incorrect additional Include path..
i'll take a look the source to find out..

Back